I'm Yours

You wake to piercing white lights shinning on you. Your sat upright in a hospital bed, looking around you you see scientists in the room opposite you busy at work, looking through files and sorting test tubes. You go to get up and feel a pain in your arm. You had a needle in your left vein attached to a bag filled with a blue substance. You rip it out and swing your feet off the bed. Looking down you see someone had put you in shorts and a tank top. Next thing you see is a red light flashing in the scientist room, they all turn round to see you.

"Shit, the floor must be a sensor," you whisper to yourself. You stand from your bed as a scientist enters your room. You had no trouble fighting him to get out the door. The rest of them saw what you did and we're smart enough to not take you on.

You grab one of them by the collar, "how do I get out of here?" you growl at him.

"The elevator over there," he points.

You release him from your grip and head towards the elevator, pressing the button you realize someone was on their way down. You head to the stairs on the left not waiting to see if Zemo would exit. Sprinting up the stairs you get to the top and pause for breath. You couldn't remember much of what happened to you. It came through your mind in blotches, Zemo, a serum, the Avengers, ...Bucky. As it all flashes through your mind, you couldn't let Zemo catch you again you had to escape.

Running through the door at the top of the stairs you enter a large hallway with 5 people in combat gear. You try to control their minds buy your powers are weak, the serum must be wearing off. You advance and start to fight them making your way to the end of the hall. Something starts to feel familiar to you. As you stop the last guard and render him unconscious you round the corner and see Steve. Your heart races, your stood frozen in place. "Am i?"

"Making a real big mess in my facility," you hear Iron man say from behind you.

You turn around tears in your eyes, "I ...I thought.." you begin sobbing, "I thought Zemo had me."

You start to hear footsteps running towards you, turning back around to see Bucky. A smile crosses your face as you run towards him. He grabs you in a tight embrace, you rest you head into his chest as his grip tightens around you.

"I thought I'd never see you again," you say through sobs.

"I'm sorry this happened to you," he apologies.

"Were all glad your back," Steve walks up to you both, but we need to get you back to the lab, we need to finish some tests, just in case," he sympathies.

"Okay," you nod and pull away from Bucky.

"Oh no you don't," he scoops you up off your feet and carries you back to the lab. You Bucky and Steve heading towards the lab while Tony gets help to the guards that you fought.

"Don't worry, it was their job to stop you, they knew what they were getting themselves into," Steve tells you.

Bucky places you back on the bed and takes a seat by your side. You stare at him, you finally felt safe again.

As you lie on the bed Bruce walks over to you. He starts to hook you back up to the machines that were monitoring your vitals. He inserts a fresh needle in to your vein, attached at the end was the same bag with a blue substance.

"What is that?" you ask Bruce.

Bruce starts, "when you collapsed outside the cathedral we brought you back here. Natasha told me how your powers were stronger, so we ran you through a few tests and found that you have some sort of super soldier serum in your blood, close mixture to the serum that made Red Skull. We assume that is why your knife wound healed and why your powers were 10 fold."