Ugh! Rants

idk why im writing this shit but since im not writing a new story anytime soon, might as well do something in wattpad rather than read books that I will finish in just a span of two days.

or six hours.

this is not a novel and I won't be editing any grammer misteaks I'll be making. So stfu and watch how a random dude complain about anything that gets on my nerves.

let's do this poo

* • * • * • *

School (Ske-ewl) - noun : a place where u learn endless shit that u probably won't use unless the world is ending.

no. not even when the world is ending u will never use that shit.

u think algebra will help u in killing zombies or prevent u from being suck in that black hole? well think again.

I hate math so much. not even the word hate can describe how I fucking hate math. I mean it was all good until some asshole thought it would be great to add some letters.

and you know what's worst than maths?

motherfucking p.e.

I get that u want us to be healthy and shit but this is not the Olympics okay. this is highschool don't tell me to do a backflip then roll over like a dog.

Idk about you guys but here in our country u still have p.e. even in college. You have to enroll in that shit for four (no, not one directions four) times.

Okay story time.

When I entered college it was all fun and games and shit. The professors weren't yelling things like "U shall not pass lol." but then when I entered our gym this dick of teacher stared at us like we're some animals then started yelling at us.

The first time we've met he fucking yelled at us.

then after a few weeks we were doing some exercise thing and it was some form of dancing and u know what he did?

he said that I don't have any talents because I suck at dancing. and that if I want to make it in the real world I have to know how to dance.

WHAT? HOLD MY PURSE, I WILL PUNCH THIS BITCH. DO U EXPECT ME TO DANCE WHILE STANDING INSIDE A MOVING PLANE WHEN I WORK? HOW ABOUT U EAT A BAG OF DICKS AND I HOPE U CHOKE OB THAT SHIT UGH.

to make the story short he's one big dick. and to make things worst, he was my gym instructor for 3 times!

wHAT THE TUCK IS WRONG WITH THE WORLD.

c'mon guys atleast teach us something that we will actually need and will use in the near future or shit.

like how to apply for jobs, how to be cool, and how to plug in the usb on the first try

but thank god I can know the answer to 4x-(5yX6)/69%

mkay bye ✌️