5 - Sloop

The next day went well. Both ships had left by sunrise, setting course to England's beautiful coast, while Harry and Louis stayed away from each other for most of the time. They only talked when something went wrong or Harry wanted for Louis to command his crew to do certain things.

Harry was also busy, stressing himself over having to plan for two ships. His biggest worry was the other crew. He had gotten too used to his own crew and already knowing what would be needed for them. Having to plan for new people was a challenge for Harry, but he wanted everything to be as perfect and casual as possible.
So he stayed up till midnight to work out the perfect plan, till a knock on the door made him stop.
,,Yes?" Harry's voice was clearly tired.

The door opened and Louis peeked through the gap before opening the door completely and coming in.
A soft ray of sunshine entered with him.
,,Oh no, don't tell me it's morning already." Harry dropped his feather, covering his tired eyes from the sudden light shining into his quarters.

,,Don't tell me you've been up all night." Louis responded with an amused smile.
,,I have." Harry groaned before continuing. ,,What is it? Why are you here?"
,,I actually came to look for you cause you weren't out yet, and we've been working for quite a while now."
,,Oh..Oh right. Sorry, I'm not used to this entire situation yet." Harry let his hands run over his tired face before he stood up and made his way over to the door where Louis had waited.
,,You really haven't slept have you?"
,,No, not even a minute, but it's all good I can..." Harry got cut off.
,,You should sleep."
,,No, it's fine. I'm good." Harry was about to open the door, but Louis pushed himself between the captain and the door.
,,You should honestly sleep. What if we encounter ships, and you're too tired to fight? I'm not gonna save your ass in that situation."
,,How nice of you, but you can't tell me shit." Harry tried to push the small one out of the way, but he couldn't even touch him, cause Louis was quick to react. He grabbed Harry's wrist, holding it in place.

,,In all seriousness Styles, You can't command two ships, plan for two crews, check on everyone at the same time and also lecture people. Give yourself a break, man." Louis genuinely looked concerned.
,,Sweet how you care, but I don't trust anyone on this ship, so please be so kind and fuck off."
,,Alright..." Louis said, letting go of Harry's wrist and stepping aside.
,,...but don't you dare complain!"

,,Excuse you? I'm the best fucking pirate there is. I don't complain. I'm better than everyone on this ship combined, even when I'm tired!" Harry clarified.
,,I don't think so." Louis mumbled.
,,Wanna bet?" Harry raised his voice and grabbed the handle of his sword ready to fight this little 'wanna be' but Louis seemed unimpressed.
,,I don't have a sword, Styles." He said calmly with a smirk on his pretty lips.
Harry just shook his head at Louis before he opened the door and went on deck, only to immediately cover his eyes from the sun hitting him directly.
It was a moody day on the ship.

--------------------------

Once dawn had come around, Harry made his final round on deck, checking on everyone. He still hadn't gotten entirely used to this situation, but he had slowly learned to deal with it.
He also saw the other ship sail close by all the time, which comforted him a lot. But after a while he slowly but surely started to miss his crew. He started to miss the routine. He just hoped and prayed for their well-being under Niall's command.

After he was done with his check, Louis approached the captain.
,,Are you going to finally get some rest?"
,,I might or might not have slept a bit throughout the day." Harry confessed.
Louis responded with one of his cute laughs. ,,Oh dear, I would have thrown you off the ship had I caught you sleeping during work hours."
,,Would you?" Harry smiled. He knew Tomlinson was joking.
,,I sure would if I was in charge."
,,How cruel."