He notices a plastic bag at the edge of the counter cabinet. He approaches it and apparently it full with groceries.

"That Luhan kid. He is supposed to keep the house tidy,not messing up," Chanyeol mumbles.

He rummages the contents,hopes to find any bread within. Unfortunately, he only found a lot of vegetables, fruits and ramyeon packets. discarding the vegetables and fruits, he chooses the pancake since it easy to make and healthier that ramyeon. He pours the pancake mix into a bowl and adds eggs,butter and water into it. then,he stirs the mixture. While he is stirring the mixture, a bug pops out of nowhere and it alights on Chanyeol's shoulder. He screams,flails his arms around and wriggle vigorously in his wheelchair to shoo the catantopidae away. He absemintedly forgets about the bowl in his hold,resulting the bowl to drop its content on his lap before rolling down to the ground.

"Chanyeol,what's wrong?" Baekhyun almost trips over the cat while dashing towards Chanyeol's direction. When he arrives at the kitchen,he sees Chanyeol in a mess.

No matter how hard he wriggles his shoulders,the catantopidae does not budge. So baekhyun scurries his way towards Chanyeol and easily pries the bug from him. After the chaos,both of them avert their gazes from each other and stay mum. Baekhyun breaks the silence upon realizing the bowl on the floor and pancake mix stained on Chanyeol's lap.

"How that catantopidae entered my house?" Chanyeol rises his tone,showing to Baekhyun that he is completely angry for the catantopidae incident albeit the embarrassment crawling on his neck.

"Garfield chased the catantopidae. We were at the backyard before the butterfly came and distracted him from accompanied me to water the plants." Baekhyun chuckles, he remembers Chanyeol shrieked at the top of his lung when the butterfly rested on his shoulder.

"You are hungry,right? let me prepare breakfast," Baekhyun offers with a smile while wearing his apron. Chanyeol wants to protest but the gurgling sound of his tummy turns down his intention.

In a few minutes, breakfast is served on the dining table. Without any delay, chanyeol gobbles the pancakes without waiting for Baekhyun.

"Chanyeol-ah,eat slowly," Baekhyun advices him but chanyeol is turning a deaf ear to him. Baekhyun ponders on a topic to start a conversation with Chanyeol because this is the first time they eat together ever since Baekhyun moved into his house. Usually,Chanyeol would require luhan to send the breakfast to his room.

Baekhyun clears his throat before speaking.

"Uhm,chanyeol." Still,chanyeol only pays attention to the pancakes. " I accompany you to the appointment," Baekhyun said bravely.

"You don't have to-" a ringtone disturbs chanyeol. He fishes his iphone 8+ out and slide the answer button without looking at the caller ID.

"Chanyeollie,are you still at home?" it is Grandma Park.

"Yes,grandma."

"Don't forget about your appointment,. I'll be there too." Chanyeol senses the atmosphere changes. Why Grandma Park want to assist him to the appointment out of sudden?

"And I expect Baekhyun to be there as well." Chanyeol should have expected this. She insists them to get together.

"Yes,grandma." Chanyeol cannot object. After all, her words is a command. Then,the line dead.

" So, I'm going to change my clothes first. After that,we set off," Baekhyun beams at his husband. He rises from his seat and walks to his room when Chanyeol utters nothing.

That night, Chanyeol practises to walk alone in his room but he fails,he ends up falling miserably.