Chapter 7

//Narrator's POV//

Suddeny, the bell ringed.

No one said a word, just standing there at their sides with a sad and serious look on their faces.

"Kurosaki-san" A female voice suddenly broke the soffucating silent. "Yes?" Shinjiro asked Momo. "What is your Quirk?"

"I can manipulate Time & Space but I cannot fully control it. My master gaved it to me because I.. am quirkless." She explained.

'A special Quirk for a special experiment'

Suddenly they stayed quiet.

"Hey, the bell already rang. Why are you all standing?" Aizawa said. "Ah! I'm so sorry! We got carried away by our c-conversation, please for give us!" Tenya said as he bowed down.

"I'll forgive you all, but seriously go back to your seats... NoW"

"Everyone! Lets sit already!" When he looked at his classmates, they where already in their seats. "You're the only one who aren't sitting!" one of them said. Tenya quick go to his chair and sit there.

"Not again!" he said while clenching his hands. "Don't worry!" Ochako said, trying to cheer him up and it worked.

"Listen carefully because this is really important." Aizawa said.

'Another quiz?!'

'Did the villain attacked again?'

"Tell your parents if they want you to live in the U.A dorms, if they disagree then... there's no other choice."

Some of them gulped, affraid that their parents wouldn't let them. Shinjiro raised her hand. "What is it Kurosaki?" Aizawa ask. She stand up, "So... umm Are Yuuki and Me will be living there in the dorms too?"

"Ofcourse.. got a problem?"

"No.." she go back to seat.

//Kurosaki's POV//

'Master.. why can't Yuuki remember her memories?'

I did have a memories but some of them are blurred and I don't know who is that person. In my past life or memory, I have a master who is very close to me. She is kind, brave ,strong, and a hero.

But.. I don't remember her face ,even her name.

I wander.. Who is she?

Who... is Yuuki----

"Kurosaki." I flinched. Zombie-sensei is glaring at me. "Are you going to listen or you wouldn't see her again?"

I glared him back as dark aura surrounding my body.

"Try It and I will kill you.." My voice darken.

I don't know why am I so angry.. Is it because Yuuki is my sister that my master created?

Or is it Yuuki is special to me....