Chapter 1

//Narrator's POV//

After the Villains captured Bakugou Katsuki, they wanted to make him join the Villain because he is strong, powerful & confidence. But Katsuki Refuse, it is his dream to be a number 1 hero and to be the most stronger hero than All Might.

If Katsuki's exploded the whole place then She will wake up but Katsuki is not that idiot, he is smart. He knows what situation he is in now, acting so selfish will not help him escape.

Soon, the heroes are finally here to save Katsuki but before they could take him away, All for one used his quirk so that his students and his special experiments are safe.

When they were transfered to another place, Katsuki was so shock to see a poor little girl in the Glassy Container that has a water that looks like she was sleeping. Katsuki pitied her but he didn't showed it.

"See? Like I said, They will come!" Said a new voice. Katsuki turned arround and saw another unfamiliar female that has pink haired and two different eye colors.

"No one will listen to you because of that attitude of yours." Dabi said. She glared at him.

"Oh really? Then why don't you change yourself and that attitute first, Burned chicken??". They started to argue but All for one stoped them. "Protect each other." He said at them.

Soon ,All Might showed up and All for one transfered some of his students except the two special experiment of his because they were been captured by some of the heroes.

"You will pay for this." he said to them while gritting his teeth in anger. They can feel his hatred and anger that can make them feel sick. "If you will Ruin it, i will ruin you too." he treatened them as All Might and him started to start another new round of a battle.

"All Might... Soon, you will regret this." All for one said, darkly as he activated his quirk.