Chapter 6

//Narrator's POV//

"Why am I like this??" She looked at Shinjiro's eyes, searching for an answers.

"The only thing I remember is my.. name.. so why??" She ask.

Shinjiro never think of that when she wake up.

//Flashback//

She slowly opened her eyes and see a man in front of her. The man released her. She coughed many times while trying to breath properly. "Welcome to this world, Kurosaki Shinjiro.." All For One said.

A word "Master" suddenly crossed to her mind that time. "Thank you, Master".

"*chuckle* Finally, a perfect little one." He said as she smiled widely.

Shinjiro was confused but she ignored it.

"Follow me, I'll show your other siblings."

She followed him and saw many bodies in a glass container. Her eyes landed on a 3 years old little girl who was sleeping peacefully inside of it. "What is her name?"

"For now, her name will be Crysta, You and her are villains." he told her.

She ignored the fact that she and her are villains and creator of them. "So she's my little sister, I will be wait for her to wake up! And we will play all day when she wake up!" She cheerfully said.

All for one chuckled. "You most be hungry. Follow me, we will be having a special dinner with my other students."

"Yes, Master!"

//Flashback End//

"I am so sorry Yuuki.. I don't know why but maybe it's because of what Master did to you" She soft said.

"What do you mean?" The 3 years old ask.

"Me and you are master's special experiments that he created. He told me many times about that so I know but.. I dont really know how master created you or how you become like this... maybe there's an errors or something....."

"An experiment... a tools...." Yuuki murmured.

"So that what it is... But I feel something.. is missing and I can't guese what it is..." She added.

Everyone are shocked.

Special Experiments, Created by All For One, Errors, A tools.

Everyone pitied the two special experiments, created by All For One. They want to change the topic but the air arround them are cold, heavy and suffucating. It's hard to breathe.

'All For One... He's too cruel. Why would he create those girls? What for?? They're too young ..Yuuki is too young.. We couldn't do anything...'