~few hours later~

As we walked around debating on which ride to ride next since the last few rides delt with heights. leo and jealyn freaked out since they had a fear of heights.
Shit that was funny and there faces we're priceless. It made me a allaih cry from laughter.
We couldn't figure it out, so we got some food and drinks along with some cheap umbrellas since we were burning in the damn sun and need shade.
When we finished our food and drinks we went to play some carnival games to blow of some money.
So we went to a shooting game and versed each other to see who was a great shooter.
We set up a whole format of verses.
It was jealyn vs. leo
Then (y/n) vs. allaih
Jealyn and leo went first and leo won the round.
Then allaih and me were next I shot as fast and precise as possible and won the round with ease.
Then the final round was me and leo.
He was a good at shooting but slow. I shot faster then him and won by three .
I won three little colorful bunnies and gave them to my friends as a 'nice try' presents. We went along and stopped by a neon looking building. We looked at the signed that said 'glow in the dark paintball range' we were all excited, but then I had to pee so I went to the bathrooms while they waited for me to come back.
'Aw man this is the best birthday I have ever had and nothing is going to rain on my birthday parade.' I said in my head washing my hands and booking it out of the restroom. I got tired and walked the rest of the way. As I got closer I started to hear a man yelling. It sound familiar too.
"O it's u filthy people again!!! " I heard as it kept grabbing peoples attention.  There was a crowd of people in front of the paintball range and I was short as fuck to see what was happening, but I had a feeling that it wasn't good.
I pushed and shoved people out of the way as I heard other people yelling at each other. I finally made it to the front as I gasped for air from pushing so much people.
'Aaahhhh man I need to get into shape' I mentally said.
I looked up to see my friends on edge as they looked at....... Black hat and his crew!!!!
'O just fucking great I fuckin jinxed myself!!!!' I screamed in my head.  I cooled down and saw the situation was getting worse. I had enough of what I saw and heard as they argued about each other about the day we first encountered him.
"Ok that's it I had enough!!!" I yelled grabbing everyone's attention as I walked to my friends. I saw black hat stabbing daggers at me when he saw me but when I was walking to my friends his eyes kind of softened to confusion of what I was doing.
I pushed my confused friends into the paintball building with my flower patterned umbrella while saying nope until we all entered.
"Hey!! I'm not done talking to u !!" Black hat yelled out.
"Well I am!! And good day to u sir!! " I said as I vanished to the dark building as my shirt glowed in bright colors.
We we're in front of the cash register waiting for the person behind it to get our gear.
"I glad that u came back in time or I would be fighting" Leo said in anger as jealyn and allaih agreed with him.
"I'm glad too because I would've kicked all ur asses if u did" I said keeping my anger in.
"What why would u do that?" Allaih asked kind of shocked.
"Violence doesn't solve any thing unless it's for fun and not rough or if they really needed to be taught the hard way. " I said crossing my arms. They processed it and said nothing for I was right about it.
"Yeah ur right and right now it's for fun!! "Jealyn said putting on her gear and grabbing her gun as her hair glowed. I giggled and got my gun too.
" OK u got 2 hours of fun " the teen said looking at his phone .Everyone was ready and we ran in to a paintball war.

~2 hours later~

Are time was up and head out of the place, we we're covered in paint. We got most of the kids in there and covered them in paint from head to toe and the blacklights helped out a lot cause they were easy targets. I was the sneakiest there and didn't get shot just on my left shoulder right leg and my head. Some kid got a lucky shot and got my head. Leo and jealyn weren't so lucky and got hit by water balloons filled with paint. The back of them was covered in different colored paint. And allaih was camping on top of the place and didn't get shot until I saw her and shot her with no regrets. We finally returned the gear, grabbed our belongings and went our way. It was dark and everything lit up with colorful lights.
We went to ride the Ferris wheel for our last ride before we went home. We where all separated in the rides since they opened on both sides and carried four people. I looked on the other side of it on my tippy toes but couldn't see so I went to go find something to stand on. They weren't as many people here any more and some weren't at the Ferris wheel line since I was the last one in the line. I looked at the other line and I was  shookith to the bone. I saw black hat and his crew on the other side and they where the last ones too.demancia was clinging on to black hat he was annoyed and threw her in front of 5.0.5. I tried to tell allaih and those guys but we where already going on. Leo and jeayln got in with demancia and Dr. Flug they had all kinds of stuffed toys. Jealyn and leo had fear in there eyes as they saw demancia and the door closed. Next was allaih and some dude who cut in front of me, then 5.0.5 got in with a little girl that had a white bear. Then it was mine turn I wanted to run and go somewhere else since it was just going to be me and him in the cart but my friends were already in, so I slowly got in and looked out the window while I plugged in my head phones and listened to my music. Black hat got in and didn't bother to look at me.
'Does he know it's me?? ' I questioned in my head. The ride began to move and I was still looking outside. It was so pretty outside that I let my guard down as I was mesmerized by the view. I reached in my pocket and pulled out the knife I stole from him.
I tried to put it back in my pocket, but out of no where I felt him grip my hands that I held the knife and  it yanked my earphones out too.
He look at me with so much anger.
"So ur the batman I suppose" he said in a cold tone. I was panicking so much that I sat there paralyzed by his stare. His grip tighten and made me whimper a little. Without thinking I head butt him as hard as I could and sent him flying to the other side of the seat. It made the ride rock but not that much.
He was angry now.
So I flipped the butterfly knife open and threw the knife and it pinned his sleeve to the seat. He looked so amazed by my precise throw and it didn't hit him.
"OK yesh I am the batman but damn u have to calm down." I said as he pulled his knife out of the seat and flipped it to close it back up.
"Urgh, Ur headbutts hurt and u have very good throws " he said holding his head and staring at me with fire in his eyes.
"Yay I know" I said.
He just sat there holding his head.
"Look, Im sorry...really I am, but u just don't grab people unexpectedly... making Them all panicky that they almost die or trying killing someone who trespassed when there just trying to get there stolen phone back!! " I yelled at him.
He looked at me in shock as I yelled at him. He soon changed his expression to anger as he looked away out the window.
"U know for a girl like u,  u have the guts to talk to me like that" he said resting his chin on his hand.
"Thank u, it's my speciality along with head butting people" I added. I looked out the window cause I was blushing that he said I had 'guts' .I don't know why but I liked the sound of it coming from him.
After finishing blushing I sighed and it grabbed his attention. He looked at me with a annoying look.
"Ok this is not going to work out, it's just to goddamn annoying "I said as he gave me a confused look.
"We didn't have a proper greeting since u were trying to kill my friend. "I pinch the bridge of my nose trying to make it easier to be friends with him.
"Ok let's just start over...... Hi my is (y/n)(l/n) and u are? " I said holding out my hand.
He looked at me then at my hand he let and annoyed sigh then took my hand.
"I am black hat,  nice to meet u (y/n) (l/n) " he said shaking my hand like a gentleman.
" sssooooooooo...... Do u like cheese??" I said rubbing the back of my head.
"What kind of conversation starter is that?? " black hat questioned.
" idk some people mostly like American cheese but I like (f/cheese)"

I felt like he was starting to know me better since I started that awkward conversion with him through the whole ride.

~few moments later ~

The ride was over and I was the last one to get off with black hat. We all got off on the left side and into our groups. I went to my group as black hat went to his. As I got there jealyn and leo shook in fear holding on to there little stuffed bunnies.
"R u guys ok? "I asked.
They started to tell me about how demancia ran around wildly and rocking the cart so hard that they hugged each other along with flug to dear life.  I couldn't help but laughed at that caused it sound fun.
"Ok well a least u guys r alive" i said hugging them.
"Ok, what about u allaih?? Had fun?? "I questioned.
She told me it was so fun talking to the little girl and 5.0.5 about unicorns and other stuff.
"U lucky I wish I was with him!! "Jealyn wined like a baby. I laughed at her and hugged her again.
"How bout u (y/n)?? Did black hat hurt u or anything!!??" Leo said loudly ,very concerned.
Black hat heard from where he was standing so he eavesdropped on my response.
"O no, it was ok, well at first he scared the fucking shit out of me by grabbing me" I started, it concerned leo as he started to turn angry.
"B-but he's ok now since I head butted him and threw a knife at him, we both started over .... And now I think we're friends. " right when I finished everyone looked at me... Shooked. But they weren't looking straight at me but behind me.
"Eh, he's right behind me again huh??"I asked as they nodded there heads I turned around to see him so surprised and everyone was looking and him.
"Y-you consider me as a friend??" He asked crossing his arms.
I sighed and gave him a simple answer.
"Yesh, yesh I do... friend" I gave him a surprised hug and ran for the car with my friends since they were still processing me saying he was my friend along with the others.
We drove off and headed for home in silence.

-black hat pov-
'S-she is a friend? ' I questioned. She is so annoying but she's strong enough to stand up to me like she's not afraid. I did try to kill her and her friends but yet she forgives me for the stuff I did to them. Why am I falling for her??!! She's just a useless human but yet she's.... Cute...and funny...and weird.
I couldn't get it out of my head all the way home.
'Just why is she so special??' I didn't know why but she was.
"I need to learn more about her" I said as I headed for my office.

-readers pov-
I was tired when we got home. And everyone is still tramutized about me being black hats friend.
We went inside and they all plopped on to the couch.
"(Y/n)  ur not serious about being he's friend right ?? "Leo said in a serious tone.
"Leo Im serious I want to be his friend, yes he has hurt us and is a villain but I think he's just lonely "I said heading up the stairs.
"Well I hope ur right(y/n) "he said as I stopped to give him a determined look.
"I am determine that he needs a friend and I'll be the first one" I said posing like a super hero.
"and thank u for the awesomiest birthday!!!" I yelled thanking. After that I went to my room and plopped onto my bed.
"Urrrgghhh I'm sooo tired but it was a good birthday" I said not long after I fell into a deep sleep and slept like a log.