"Good afternoon Mr. Wang." Jungkook greeted immediately when the door open, he bowed down his head at the proffesor.

All eyes immediately dart on them- on him,

"Oh Mr. Jeon, what brought you here?" Mr. Wang asked calmly, Jeonkook smiled crookedly and glance at her, making Mr. Wang look at her too.

Jo Hye grip the strap of her bag pack tightly as embarrass embrace her more,

'Too much for attention today, God! How stupid are you Jo Hye!' Jo Hye scold her own self, how she wish that the floor suddenly open and eat her so she'll be gone already.

"Who is she?" the oldman asked as his forehead creased while examining her, making her more uncomfortable .

"Are you the new student young lady?" he asked again and this time, there's a lightness on his voice,

Jo Hye unable to muttered a word so she just nodded, as if her tongue got tied on their own.

"Oh, come in come in - Mr. Jeon thank you for guiding her here, You're such a good man." Proud was evident on the professor voice as he tap jeonkook on shoulder .

The students inside the room-especially the girls is watching ever move that Jungkook does. Admiring him as their eyes sparked in happiness.

"Oppa why so handsome?" a girl asked and sigh.

"Thank you Mr. Wang." Jungkook replied.

Jeon Jungkook was known as a gentleman, Smart, and Talented. He was famous. feutured as the Angel came from the Sky not only how he look like an angel as he smiled, but how kind he is to everyone.

"You may go now, Your class is already started, better catch it."

Jungkook only nooded and said. "I'm going." Bowing his head again, glance lastly on Jo Hye before half running to the corridor.

"And you are? Can you introduce your self?" asked Mr. Wang as she stepped in. making her more nervous as all eyes were now on her.

"I'm K-kim Jo Hye." Her voice stuttered in nervousness, unable to say more words as the the class become eerie, making her feel more uncomfortable.

"So, Ms. Kim, you may seat beside. . " said Mr. Wang when she didn't say anything,

He look around in every chairs, looking if there's a vacant seat until he saw one.

"Mr. Kim. Tsk Tsk Tsk this boy." In the left side of the room - in the last row beside the window, there's a vacant seat beside a boy who's his head is on the arm chair - sleeping.

Mr. Wang shook his head when he saw him again sleeping in his class hours.

"Well, good luck for her life."

Jo Hye ignored what she heard, shrugging it off as she slowly walk to her seat and sat on it.

"So let's continue to our discussion..." Mr. Wang started and write some words on the green board when she finally settled down.

Jo Hye immediately took off her notebook and her pen in her bag, about start writing when the person infront of her turn at her.

"Hi," A boy with a cute dimples suddenly face her that makes her a bit startled.

"I'm Jung Hoseok, you can call me Hoseokie or Cutie." He blink his eyes repeatedly while showing his bunny teeth, trying to look cute which is effective on Jo Hye,

"I'm Kim Jo Hye.. you can call me Jo Hye." Jo Hye smiled, he was the first person who introduce himself at her, he looks friendly and nice.

"Aw, can you my girlfriend?" he innocently asked and face her fully, the girl beside him glance at them before focusing on the front.

"G-girlfriend?" Jo Hye almost choke in her own saliva, her eyes widen in shock, not expecting him to say something like that, she stared at him in horror.

'Is he out of his mind?!' the voice in her mind said.

"No No No! that's not what I meant to say! What I mean is, can you be my girl slash friend? You know.. a girl friend?" he panicked and wince in embarrassment.

Jo Hye let out a breath and laugh nervously,

"Ooh, I thought-"

Hoseok shook his head and let an awkward laugh,

"Nope It was too-"

"Can you fucking shut your damn mouth?!" Jo Hye's eyes widen as she stared at the person beside her,

Kim Taehyung lifted his head, knitting his eyebrows as he frowns, sending glares at Hoseok before he turns his head to look at her,

Jo Hye stoped breathing as she stared at his face, the whole classroom become quiet as she heard her own hearbeat.

It's the jerk.