9

"Jungkook! Welcome home!"

"Y/N! I missed you so much!"

"You've been gone for four days,"

"So? That doesn't mean i can't miss you,"

I hugged him when he came inside, i noticed him looking at Mina when he came in.

"Who's she?" Aish i guess he doesn't remember her anymore, poor Mina.

"H-hello, i'm M-Mina? Your old f-friend,"

It took him awhile to figure out who she was, i felt bad for Mina i saw the sadness in her eyes.

"Ah You mean Choi Mina?"

"Y-yes,"

"Good to see you again,"

Okay it's time that she tells Jungkook she liked him cause i don't want to see her like this, i know i'm his girlfriend but i'm not a jealous type.

"Jungkook, Mina has something to tell you," i said.

"What is it?"

"I-i had a-a crush o-on you and i-i still do n-now," she said.

I saw Jungkook being shocked which i kind of knew he wouldn't expect this.

"Mina, i'm sorry but i love Y/N now,"

"I-i know s-she told me you g-guys were d-dating, it's o-okay you guys are a c-cute couple,"

"We can still stay as friends tho,"

"That's a-alright, Y/N? I need to go now, thanks for inviting me over,"

"No problem," i said. "I hope to see you again," she waved at me and bowed towards Jungkook and left.

"Aish, i never thought she liked me," he said.

"Doesn't matter,"

Jungkook looked at me and smirked, "now that that's out of the way, i want to give you something,"

He then pinned me against the wall and kissed me, which was intense since we never kissed like this before.

He stopped kissing me and smiled.

"I missed you,"

"I missed you too,"

He then continued to kiss me and i kissed him back, this kid is too good for me.

"Jungkook-ah, i need to go to work,"

"Aw, so early?" He stopped.

"Yeah, i'm sorry, i'll see you soon!"

"Bye,"

Jungkook POV
Me and Y/N went outside and she drove to her work while i went to drive to my work also.

When i arrived i saw Rosa standing near the entrance calling someone, i stepped out of the car and tried to ignore her while trying to get inside but she blocked the front door.

"Jungkook! Why weren't you picking up?"

"I changed my number about a year ago,"

"That makes sense,"

"Why did you wanted to call me anyway,"

"I was wondering where your brother is, i haven't seen him after our honeymoon,"

"Ah, he's in Jeonju,"

"What?! Why?"

"He wanted to embrace art, so he went to one of the museums there,"

"Aish! And he left me here!"

"Excuse me i need to go and work, inside,"

"Sorry,"

She wanted to say something but i ignored it since i was already late for the meeting, i bet my manager is mad at me. God it's hard to have a job like this.

After the meetings my manager came by me and said that i had one more meeting with the boss of a modeling company since our company and their company wanted to work together, doesn't that mean me and Y/N will have to work together? I won't mind it at all.
-
Yup i know the ending was kind of weird.
-Coconut~