She was hurting, I knew that. And I was hurting too. Knowing that someone you love is hurting because of you is such a painful feeling.

I almost snapped. The pain was overwhelming, I almost snapped.

Normally, I don't drink even with my Hwarang hyungs but I guess the sad feelings keep on bothering me.

I said I was fine. And I wanted to kill myself for not putting an effort into talking with her.

So I drank.

I still remember how I was too stupid to get drunk that night. Now, I have put myself into bigger trouble.

I made her sad. I hurt her...

"No, I don't wanna go home..." I started whining and the two guys before me giggled, clearly, the alcohol is doing its job.

"You really are so cute," Seo Joon hyung's arms reached for my head and messed up my hair.

Both Hyungshik hyung and I visited Seo Joon hyung at his house. After Jimin declared to the world that he and Chaeyoung are married, he was sent to Australia to finally take care of his wife, and the remaining members will soon follow leaving me available right now to meet with my other hyungs.

We'll be going tomorrow so I only have tonight to be with my other hyungs since we'll be in Australia for two weeks. Plus, it's not like the three of us have a common schedule, to begin with.

"Oh, this isn't my phone. Yah, who's this?"

A loud hiccup escaped my lips when I saw my phone on Hyungshik hyung's hand.

It was a picture of Jennie. She was lying on her bed, covering her face, embarrassed about the fact that I caught her checking me out. She looked so adorable I had to take a photo.

And due to the overwhelming sadness, I changed my lock screen of her photo.

It wasn't obvious that it was her and besides, it's just for tonight. I knew how fast our fan's eyes are. If I don't change it, one wrong move and I'm killed for.

A wide smile spread across my face.

"Hyung, that's my phone!" I giggled as I try to grab my phone from him but he was quick to dodge.

"Wah, is this your girlfriend?!" he exclaimed, his eyes all wide, the same expression he uses on his dramas.

A painful feeling suddenly hi my chest.

"She isn't. She doesn't love me enough," I whispered before sitting back to the couch.

My lips felt bitter at the words coming out of my lips.