Shock

Taehyung's POV

"My Taehyung..."

My breath hitch at the sound of her voice, her beautiful face looking sad yet her aura still stays as magical as I can remember.

It's been months and here she is, the person I fell in love with... the girl I gave my heart to... the person who unintentionally broke my heart... And the person I know I'll soon be begging on my knees until she takes me back... Here she is, standing in front of me, my knees all weak just the sound of her calling me hers.

Even after all of those months of not seeing her, my heart beats the same. Or perhaps, it beats a hundred times faster than the day I first saw her in their dressing room.

Never once did I felt any regret for accidentally taking her GUCCI. In fact, I was happy I was stupid enough to do that because I met the real her.

Not once did she pretended to be someone else. She showed me her real self, unfiltered and unbothered that I am a sunbae - her.

When she first kissed me at that time, my heart almost went out of my chest. I thought it will explode due to my overwhelming emotions.

She likes me and claimed me as hers. I was more than happy to give in. Coz yeah, anything is fine if it's her.

All those confessions, I turned them down. Even after my failed attempts at asking her to be officially mine, I waited, because I love her.

Kim Taehyung fucking loves the great Kim Jennie.

Even though she keeps on pouring her heart out about how pissed off she was whenever Jimin hurts her friend, I was okay with it. Because I know she's hurting. I know she's built her walls and I was barely even able to stand next to that wall.

But then it had gotten too much. She was too attached to the idea of her taking all the burden. She forgot about me.

She pushed me down on her priority.

I wasn't asking for too much. In fact, I was okay to be on the last. But can't she at least give me something I can hold on with?

Is giving me a "yes" that hard?

I knew we're almost exclusive. Heck, to me we are exclusive. But I need to hear it. I need assurance. That's all I was asking for.I'm hurting too and there's only so much I can take.

But seeing her like this, I wanted to take it back.

When I pushed her away from me, when I told her to come back when she's ready, I almost ran out and pull her back.

I was stupid and in love.

And then I allowed her to go to Australia without talking things out.