Dorm

Jennie's POV

"Okay, I give up. Can you please stay away from for like at least five seconds? You're seriously starting to suffocate me," I scowled at the Bangtan member who did nothing but followed me around the house. After we found out that Chaeyoung and Jimin sunbae were actually dating, the rest of the Bangtan boys seemed to think that it's okay to hang out our dorm as if it's the most natural thing to do.

But it shouldn't be because we're girls, idols and if a word comes out about guys, specifically idols too, camping in our dorm, there's a chance we can kiss goodbye to our career, after being in the industry for only a year.

Now we don't really want that, right?

However, seeing how Chaeyoung's cheeks are blushing, I love the poor girl too much to let her happiness be short-lived.

I'm okay. I'll live. But not if this guy with that adorable boxy smile keeps on pestering me like it's the only thing that matters.

I mean, why me?

He'd taken my GUCCI canvass cap once, made me lose my shit with those "accidental" messages about sucking some balls, pissed me off while I was eating a goddamn cake.

What more does he want to do to finally make me lose like a canon?

A long sigh escaped my lips as I watch him gawking at me.

There's one thing I have decided though. That from now on, Kim Taehyung isn't a sunbae to me but an enemy, a nemesis I will surely make sure to avoid. However, he's proving it impossible to do since the moment they came inside our dorm, he'd been following me around like some pet or something, like I have something he practically needs.

And it's annoying me.

"No can do," he smirked as he tries to help me get some stuff in the kitchen.

"You know what," I put down the stacks of glasses from my hands to the kitchen counter and faced him, his all too ready boxy-smile caught me off-guard a bit but that doesn't stop me from spilling all the dirt I have. "This isn't going to work. You can't follow me around. I don't like it. I don't like you," as much harsh that sounded, I need to clear that up with him.

Whether he was surprised or taken aback, I wasn't sure because he was still smiling like nothing ever happened. I'm starting to think that my words, or my voice itself doesn't carry much conviction.

"You shouldn't dislike your friends," his soft smile almost melted the wall I had purposely built. "And you should smile more," he added which caught me off-guard a bit.

"I am smiling. I always smile," I told him, appalled at his words.

I am always smiling, right? Or not?

He looked at me amused, clearly having a good time seeing my internal conflict about what he just said.

"Not to me though,"

"Because you're annoying me!"

"I am not!"

"You are!"

My teeth gritted in frustration.

"You are! And you are doing it again! Aaargghhh!!!" I rolled my eyes at him and he chuckled at my reaction.

"When, Gucci, seeing how both our members can't seem to control eating each other's faces, I truly believe that you're going to get stuck with me," he beamed and I had never wanted to scream so bad until now.

I am normally calm and collected. The most level headed within the group. I have trained the longest and through out those years, I have learned not to give a fuck to those people who bring bad vibes around me. Maybe that's also the reason why I am very much protective of my members, too much protective like what Jisoo unnie normally says.

But I don't really think that's a problem. We've trained so hard to be able to debut and now that we did, being in a relationship will only cause serious trouble.

In all honesty, I am very much against Chaeyoung's relationship. We are on a dating ban and what they are doing will cost us in the future, and that's what I am scared with.

Besides, Bangtan had already made a name of their own. Fans flock around them. They fill concert arenas all over the world. They make girls swoon by their hip thrusts and raspy voice.

Eye candies, talented eye candies, that's what they are.

If people finds out about their relationship, Chaeyoung will take the bigger blow, because she's the girl and more importantly, the rookie.

People don't care about every scandal's backstory. They wouldn't give a fuck if it was Jimin who chased Chaeyoung - not that I was sure about it. They will believe what they want to believe and in this situation, the closest reaction is Chaeyoung getting a huge amount of hate for allegedly trying to gain popularity through them.

It is unfair.

It has always been even before we debut.

People haven't met us but they are judging us because we're from YG.

Some of them thinks we got stardom easy.

They forgot to remember that coming from YG is an achievement itself.

And I am goddamn proud..

Everyone knows YG doesn't just debut people. We have to choose between crashing other trainees' dreams in order to achieve our own or give up so we don't lose our new found friends.

It's not an easy choice and even now, it isn't. They don't even know half the pain I get every time I meet my former trainees eyes.

It's either they look proud and happy of what we have become and will become, or their eyes screams envy and hatred for crashing their dreams of becoming someone else.

And it kills us, me, Chaeyoung, Lisa and Jisoo unnie - especially her.

Jisoo unnie had struggled the most during training mostly because she can't keep up easily with our routines. But everyone admires her passion for it because she fill up the gap by practicing the most.

After remembering every pain, every suffering, my eyes locked with his beautiful eyes, a new resolve burning within me, "That may be the case but them eating each other's faces isn't my concern. Instead, tell your friend to be careful for if Chaeyoung ever, God forbid, get's hurt in any way because of him or this relationship, I won't hesitate to rip his face," I told him. Of course, I wasn't being literal but fuck, even I isn't sure I can hold back if that happens.

Again, his eyes were wide, lips parted and a glint of fear seeping through his reaction,

"I won't hesitate Taehyung," I murmured, not minding to call him sunbae, "Not at all" I whispered before turning my back on him with all the utensils on my hands.