Ragini: Mr Maheshwari leave me. What happened to you?

Laksh (angrily): what do you think of me? That I'm from those men who keeps their wives at home and have fun with their girlfriends outside?

Ragini shakes her head in no.

Laksh: I'm not from them!! I said to you that we'll never be like normal husband and wife not because I'm having someone else for myself. I said all that because I don't believe in the shit called love. I don't love you now and forever. But it doesn't mean that you can think any nonsense about me. We'll be like husband and wife or not that doesn't matter but the truth is that you'll be my wife and I'll be your husband. So, no one has any right to hold your hand or touch you. If you're thinking me as a possessive fiance now and possessive husband in future then think what you want. But I will be like this always because I don't like anyone to touch or talk shit about someone who belong to me. And one of the biggest truth of my life is that you belong to me. You're for me and I'm for you. I know like I don't want anyone to be with you, you also don't want to see me with anyone else. I'm not saying that you are wrong. You're absolutely right. If I can expect it from you then you can too. That's why I'm making it clear today only that no matter I love you or not but you are and will always be the first and last woman in my life. So, don't waste your mind in doubting or suspecting me. UNDERSTAND!!!

He says with calm yet dangerous tone after clearing his point in front of her.

Ragini was just looking at him without blinking. She heard everything very carefully and was analyzing each and every sentence he said to her.

Laksh leaves her hand but was still looking at her. His eyes were getting normal now. Laksh waves his hands in front of her to bring her out of her world.

Ragini blinks her eyes at him for a few times and the corners of her lips starts moving up forming a smile on her face. A genuine smile which was showing how much happy she was. Her chubby cheeks were glowing. She was happy beyond words. And...... she hugs him😉.

Laksh was shocked with her sudden action.

She was hugging him as tight as possible. Laksh was trying to get free from her.

Laksh: what are you doing?

Ragini realises what she did and bites on her lips. She breaks the hug.

Laksh: what was that?

Ragini (cutely): sorry!! But I couldn't control myself from hugging you. Happiness you know.

Laksh: happiness about what?

Ragini: that you'll always be mine . Every girl wants her husband to be a one woman man who never ditch her and always stays with her. Thank you so much.

Laksh: done, now go and sleep.

Ragini (murmurs): Akdu...

Laksh glares her.

She jumps and goes to the bed.

Ragini: where will you sleep?

Laksh lays down on the sofa.

Ragini moves under the duvet.

After about an hour.

Laksh was sleeping but not Ragini.

She gets up from the bed, takes another duvet in her hand and moves towards Laksh. She puts it over him and sits near him, on the floor.

The cold wind was coming from the window making their hair to fly. Laksh was looking more handsome with his hair flying due to the air, according to Ragini😉.