Back home

Aryanna's Pov
Me and Nick made it to Zak's house. Nick knocked while I grabbed my phone.
We walked in. Aryanna was singing and dancing. Jay was on his phone. Aaron and Zak was in the kitchen. Billy was also on his phone.
"My Neck My Back!" Aryanna yelled randomly not knowing that me and Nick had walked in "Lick my pussy and my crack!... Jay! First you gotta put yo neck in to it! Don't stop just do it do it.... Jay! ....A bitch like me moans and screams!! YASS DADDY!"

Jay grabbed her and carried her to the couch
"You do realize you kept screaming Jay right?" Zak laughed

"Yea" She said sarcastically "Got a problem with it?"

"Nope not at all" Jay smirked

Nick walked in from the bathroom and flipped Jay off
"Dad!" Aryanna ran up to Nick and jump up hugging him

"Hey goofball" Nick laughed

"Where u been" She asked

"What have you and Jay been doing" I crossed my arms

"Nothing" Aryanna told me "I swear"

"Jay! First you gotta put your neck into it" I said "And there ain't nothing going on!"

"Emily they didn't do anything" Aaron said calmly

"Shut up Goodwin!" I pushed him

"Emily you need to sit" Zak said

"Cash me outside Bagans!" I screamed "Jay I wanna know what you've been doing to my daughter. Why you eatin er?! Jay she's fucking Thirteen!"

"Emily calm down" Billy said "You know Aryanna gets upset when people yell like that"

"TOLLEY SHUT UP OR I'LL CASH YOU OUTSIDE WITH BAGANS OVER HERE!" I yelled

"Emily we didn't do anything" Jay said "I swear. One kiss on the cheek that's it"

"Two" Aryanna said quietly

"Yea and I suppose you been suckin his dick to!" I yelled "That was probably him that sent you that dick pic"

"Why would Jay be pissed off if he's the one that sent it!" Aryanna yelled crying "We didn't do anything"

She sat on the floor
"I wish you would believe me..." She sniffed

Jay got down with her to calm her down. I started to feel bad.

I nodded
"Proof" I said "I want proof"

Aryanna showed me her phone. I looked through her and Jay's messages. I looked at their Instagrams and their Snapchat's. I believed them now.
"I'm so bad" I started to cry "Guys I'm sorry for being a bitch"

I handed Aryanna her phone back. I hugged her
"Oh Aaron I'm so sorry" I said and got up and hugged him

"Hey it's okay" Aaron hugged back "Now go make out with your hubby"

I looked back at Nick...
"No" I crossed my arms "I needa go spice up my look"

"Just kiss the man damn" Billy said

"No" I went to walk away

Jay had gotten up from the floor. Him and Aryana blocked me. Nick blocked me from going into the kitchen. Zak, Billy, and Aaron blocked me from the other side.
"Kiss me and you can go do your little thing" Nick grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him

I looked up smiling and kissed him.
"Okay you may go" He smiled

"On second thought" I said "Can I have girl talk with my daughter?"