× Bellamy Blake 04 ×

××××

××××

Death, destruction, mistakes, disappointment. It littered his past, tainted his future. He was a mess, an absolute damned mess. But you were by his side, through all of it. He didn't know how you stayed, or why quite frankly. He was your bad side, he was what's wrong with your life. So that's how you found him with his face in his hands and a heaving chest. Breaths came short, and you knew if you left him now it would only be a down ward spiral.

"Bellamy." Your voice was light, a silent plea for him to look at you. But he didn't, how could he face you after everything he's done? "I need you to breath for me, my love. We're safe. Octavia's okay, you're okay, and I'm okay."

Tearing his hands away, tear filled eyes boring into you. "You're okay for now. But who the hell is to say it lasts? Whose to say that what I've done doesn't catch up and rip you away from me? Tear you and O apart and-"

"Stop." You ordered in a steady voice. Placing your hands on either side of his face, you let a low sigh slip past your lips. "You are not the person you think you are Blake. You're the light of my life, you're a leader, and always have done what you think is best for your sister and your people." Staring the man directly in the eyes, his erratic breath began to calm. "If your demons come back, we'll take care of them; together."

"You shouldn't be a casualty of my mistakes."

"I won't be. Because I have you, and you're all that matters. I love you Bellamy Blake and some past mistakes sure as hell aren't going to change that." You placed a gentle kiss to his forehead, relishing in the calm breaths he let out. Arms wrapping around your waist, his arms guided you into his lap and his head lay against your shoulder.

__________________________________

Requested by readingskillzgoals

I really hope you like it hun!