chapter twenty three: evermore

Enjoy this chapter there's a surprise at the end
If I can get 10 likes or comments I will do a face reveal.

I love you guys

-H

Anywho

Andrews pov:

I haven't slept in days..

It's been a month since I've last heard everlieghs laugh.

I would leave the room only to shower, then I would be back at everlieghs side.

Garett, came by to give me food and sit with us and the rest of the gang, and Ryland moms mom, trinitie, liza and David and many other people stopped by to check on her.

Shane came by and said, "are you okay?" I shook my head no. And Shane hugged me and said " I miss her too."

Everlieghs has been trending on Twitter, and people have been sending her prayers, and love. And the police have been investigating where Jack and Jake are.

These fuckers will pay, I looked down at my beautiful girlfriend and just prayed that soon she will wake up.

But maybe I'm a fool..

Maybe I already lost her.

I looked at my phone and saw the wall paper of my favorite picture of her.

I smiled remembering that day quite well, I would do anything to hear her laugh again

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I smiled remembering that day quite well, I would do anything to hear her laugh again.

I was brought out of my thoughts when Suddenly, I felt her finger move and her wrist jerked. My breath hitched "Everliegh.. baby if you can hear me squeeze my Hand."

A moment later she squeezed my hand.

S hes still here.

Everlieghs pov:

S HES BACK YALL
-OKAY BACK TO THE STORY

It was cold, and it was dark and quiet. My eyes opened, and I was in a field, of flowers.

I sat up and looked around, there was a dog there, a beautiful dog. And a kid playing while laughing with it's parents.

It put a smile on my face, "Everliegh?" I looked up to see my mother. "Mama?" I said getting up and running other to hug her.

"Where am i?" I asked she sat me down on a bench and said "you're in the middle, between heaven and earth. You have a choice everliegh. You can stay with me and be at peace.. or go back."

"But no one needs me anymore." I said feeling sad. "That's not true, I'm going to show you what happend when Your boyfriend and Garett found you. She pulled out a globe (idfk BARE WITH ME) And my heart broke at the sight.

Seeing Garett cry, Morgan scream and cry as Shane held her back and Ryland and Shane crying. And Andrew, being broken hurt the most.

I saw the people visiting me, and Andrew never leaving my side. Once she put the globe away I said "they do care."

My mother smiled, and said "they've never stoped, now everliegh, it's your choice do you want to stay here or go back."

"I want to go back." She hugged me and said "I'm proud of you everliegh, you're so beautiful." I felt tears streaming down my face. "I love you too mom."

"Be strong, and also make sure Garett finds a man." I laughed and she walked away.

Then like in a horror movie, the sunshine faded away and I was falling falling falling.

Then I felt someone holding my hand. And I tried to move my fingers.

"Everliegh- baby if you can hear me squeeze my Hand." With all my energy I squeezed his hand.

I then tried to open my eyes, and it was a struggle at first. But after twenty minutes I felt my eyes flutter open and fuck it was bright.

My eyes opened and ajusged around the room and I looked over to the most beautiful person I know. And I whispered "Andrew?"

The Cameraman & The Assistantजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें