Announcement but is a normal chapter

Special: Wel-

Everyone but Special: Welcome back to Pokespe Truth or Dare!

Special: Hey! They my line! Cut!!! I am cutting that off! Now let restart!

Restart

Special: Welcome back to Pokespe Truth or Dare! Let me here by introduce our new ho-

Gold: Another new host! I though you said Fortune is the last one!

Special: Let me finish my sentence! I was gonna explain this whole thing!

Pokespe: Explain now.

Special: So apparently now we have 45 people in total. I like even numbers because it easy to split... so~

Blue: So what your trying to tell us is that you allow another host just because you prefer even numbers?!

Special: *nods* Let me introduce you to our new host!! Dandelion and let me be honest now. At this point I don't care how many host I have now. If you want to be a host just tell me. I, no longer care how many host i have in here.

Dandelion: *walks in* Hello!

Pokespe: Hello...

Host: Welcome to the family.

Gold: Well we do. The more host we have the more we will be torture.

Vanessa: But even without adding more host, aren't you guys already being torture pretty badly?

Gold: Good point.

Green: I guess we can deal with more host, after all we did deal with all of you for at least 50 more chapters. Nya~

Blue: Moreover, who could be harder to deal with than Special.

Special: I know right. If you can deal with me than you can definitely deal with the whole wor- wait WHAT?!?!?? I ain't that hard to deal with you know.

Red: Well in the beginning you were very difficult to deal with but after we got used to you, it wasn't as tough.

Black: Through out time you stopped teasing people which is quite nice.

Special: Oh~ don't worry! Lady Teaser mode will be turn on quite soon~ but for now let started this chapter.

Sun: What was she like in the beginning?

Emerald: We will explain to you at the end of the chapter.

Special: Oh that reminds me. I forgot to give Blue, Green and Red their power! *snaps her finger to give Blue, Green and Red power* Use it for good or else I will take the power back. Now let start this chapter!

Fortune: First we have a date for the pokespe to face up against Kyogre.

Ruby: How are we supposed to face up against Kyogre when we don't know where it is and even if we know it not like it will show up so easily.

Fortune: Well the here a good news for you. This dare never said that Kyogre had to be wild so us host went out pokemon hunting for Kyogre for this dare.

Gold: .. you guys sure have a lot of free time...

Host: We don't!

Sam: it more like you guys have a lot of free time. We host have lots of preparations to do for one chapter. Like go out in the soaring hot sun and try to find Kyogre. When we find it, we all have to fight it until it catchable.