Get an Idea and Additional Benefits about Car Window Tinting

Protection from Sun: Car Window Tinting is reduces the saturation of UV rays from sunlight, if you want protecting both the driver and passengers from damaging effect of the sun. Our company Double Take Auto helps to prevent the interior from cracking and fading of the dash and the upholstery. Most films offer 99.9% UV protection.

Double Take Auto provides heat protection reducing the "oven effect" inside the car, which naturally reduces the need for air conditioning. Car window tinting Pittsburgh can keep the interior of a vehicle up to 60% cooler.

We develop seclusion as well as security by making it hard to detect any valuables that may be in the car.

Reduce dangerous glare from both the sun and snow.

Increase safety in the event of an accident. The film holds break glass in right position to prevent it from injuring the vehicle's owner.

Add style and a more sophisticated look.

What to consider when purchasing car window tinting:

Change Style and quality of the film. Less expensive film can fade, bubble or change color. They may lose their ability to block UV rays over time. More expensive films are aesthetically superior and can prove to be a better investment for the long run.

Heat Protection level. Films can vary radically in regards to the amount of heat protection they offer. Heat protection rates can vary between 15% to nearly 100%. The level you choose may be influenced by the climate where you live. Ask your tint shop to demonstrate the difference for you with the use of a fluorescent lamp.

Length and extent of warranty. If your car Look for a lifetime warranty that covers bubbling, peeling, cracking and color changes. Some warranties can be transferred to a new owner if the vehicle is sold. Of course any warranty is only as good as the shop that offers it.

Professional installation versus doing it yourself. Obviously this is not a typical DIY project but if you have the skills you could save some money by installing the film yourself.

Note: Be sure to check local laws to be sure the degree of tint you choose, or VLT (Visible Light Transmission) percentage, is within the legal limits.

All of these options, as well as the size and style of your vehicle, can affect car window tinting prices. For an average sedan you can get a $99 special, pay closer to $500, or anything in between. Doing your research and understanding your own needs will help you choose the right Car window tinting Pittsburgh to suit your needs.

To get an idea of the many options available for your car or home, visit our website at http://doubletakeauto.com/