Uzu No Kuni

(Edited)
[Yes, it's yo girl again. Edited yet again]

Narrator's point of view

"So what information do we have on Uzushiogakure?" asked Nagato like a leader.

"Uzushiogakure no sato, also known as Uzushio, Uzu, hidden Whirlpool village or village hidden in the Whirlpools, was a village where mostly Uzumaki's lived. Uzumaki's  were known for thier Fūinjutsu and they were known for their age. What I mean is that an Uzumaki can live longer than other people reaching about 130 years. Also, Uzumaki's had Chakra Chains but they also had chakra reserves, meaning, if a tailed beast was sealed in them and then anyhow gotten out or someone freed it then the Uzumaki would not die. As I said, Uzumaki's were known for their Fūinjutsu and the other village's came to the conclusion that Uzushiogakure was too strong, leading it to be left in ruins after the third great shinobi war. Konoha didn't really help but just took me for their good. I became the second Kyuubi Jinchuuriki and Konoha has an Uzumaki crest on people's uniform that are either Chuunin or Jounin for a sign of our 'friendship'. Friendship my ass!!!" yelled Kushina.

"Ah SHITHEADS!!!" yelled Nagato.
"YOU BET THEY ARE. MOTHERFUCKING BASTARDS!!!" added Naruto.
"I don't like you cursing but... i'll let it be this time because you're right!" announced Kushina happily while Hidan beamed with pride. [Lol, the ooc kills me but I'll let it be]

"Ahh, alright that's good to know. How will we fix it though?" asked Sasuke. Naruto answered, "Well me and Nagato-nii have both the Rinnegan. Me, mom, dad, Pervy Sage and the old man are seal masters. Konan has paper release or something like that, baa-chan can break everything we need to break. Mikoto-oba-san, Fugaku-oji-san, Shisui-nii and Sasuke can look for people and chakra-no wait I'll do the chakra thing with kaa-chan because Uzumaki's are good sensors. The others can all look around and build/fix whatever they want or can. In the meanwhile, the Uchihas –expect Itachi– will build some kind of house for us to stay one night, okay? Everyone understood?" Everyone nodded.

"'Tachi, Konan-nee, Nagato-nii, kaa-chan, tou-san, ero sennin, jiji follow me! Baa-chan you'll help them in breaking whatever they need, I'll do that with my Rinnegan as well as Nagato. Scatter!" Everyone did as told.

~~~~~With Naruto~~~~~

"Me, kaa-chan and Nagato-nii will search for survivors that are still here. You guys start rebuilding and releasing the seals got it?" Naruto asked once again and everyone nodded.

~~~With Uchiha's and the other Akatsuki members~~~

"We'll start in groups!", ordered Shisui.

"West: Mikoto, Fugaku, Sasuke, Me."

"East: Hidan, Kakuzu, Sasori, Deidara."

"North: Kisame, Tobi/Obito, Biwako, Tsunade.... don't worry on the south side are the others," announced Shisui as everyone began their work.

~~~~~~~ And because it would make no fun at all to write how they rebuild Uzu I won't write that part~~~~~

Who they found were: (F= Female, M= Male)[Also, you can imagine the Uzumaki's however you want, let your imagination run free] Karin (obviously), Shentin (F), Asein (M), Uzen (M), Kato (F), Irishin (F), Shiro (M), Shenshin (M), Yuugen (F), Takao (M), Arashi (M), Mikaso (F), Karachi (M)....  and about ten others. [I'm too lazy to find some names that even kinda sound like Japanese bc I suck at Japanese name's lol]

To be continued...