"I think so. What do you think?"

"I think they're gonna be confused at first but they'll understand after a while." Then she saw Lauren's worried look and continued, "But I don't think it's any of their business, so, if you want to tell them, then do it, but if you don't, then you don't have to, baby."

"You don't think they should know? I mean...what if something happens and you end up pregn–"

Camila's eyes widened a bit at that but she understood where the green eyed was coming from, "Well, that's not happening because we're careful," Lauren was about to interject when the cuban continued, "But I know what you mean, and if something like that happens then...we'll tell them then. Unless you want to tell them regardless. It's up to you, okay?"

"Yeah. Okay."

-

Lauren was stuffing two of her books into her practically full locker when her favorite person ran up to her. She was blushing and had a smile like she was up to something. The green eyed rolled her eyes playfully before addressing her.

"What is it?"

"You won't believe what just happened," Camila giggled and Lauren just looked her dead in the eye. She was already not liking this. "Nathan just asked me out."

Hold up.

"Who the fuck is Nathan?" The green eyed girl shut her locker and leaned against it to face Camila properly.

"A boy in my class...He was so embarrassed it made me feel bad for him," Camila shook her head but still didn't stop her giggling.

"And what did you say?" Lauren sighed and motioned for them to start walking towards the parking lot.

"I just told him I wasn't looking for anything and that we could be friends...it was so awkward."

Lauren nodded and thought about what her friend had just said. It was stupid but what if Camila really didn't want the complications that came with a relationship? Brushing that thought from her mind for the moment, they sat down on a bench behind the parking lot in a secluded spot for Lauren to roll her usual lunchtime joint.

"You're not gonna comment?" Camila teased her and Lauren grinned.

"You're so annoying. No, I'm not gonna," the green eyed lit it up and noticed Camila's stare.

"Can I...?" the cuban asked and Lauren thought about it for a second before answering.

"Of course, but we have class in like 40 minutes."

"You smoke before class all the time though..."

"I'm used to it."

"How long will it last?"

"It depends...but if you just take a drag, it'll barely hit, I think."

"Okay, let me try."

Lauren chuckled at her eagerness and gave her the joint, Camila held it awkwardly, pulling it up to her lips and drawing the smoke into her lungs before coughing loudly and giving it back to Lauren. "Fuck. I'm kinda dizzy," Camila managed to get out in between coughs before Lauren pulled a water bottle out of her backpack and handed it to the brunette, who chugged down half of it.

"Better?"

"Yes," she said after a few seconds, "Thank you baby," she reached up and pressed her lips to Lauren's pale cheek, making her blush slightly.

"You're welcome, princess."

-

It was now 4:30PM and they had finished classes around 3. After hanging out for a bit with their friends, Camila suggested a movie session at her place, even though her parents were home. It was awkward walking into the house and having to speak with her father solely for the fact that he did not like Lauren, at least that's what Lauren thought.

"Why does your dad hate me so much?"

"He doesn't hate you, he's just giving you a hard time because I'm his daughter. He actually likes you."

Well, that was surprising to say the least. "How do you know?"

"I talked to him, now shut up, I wanna watch the movie," Camila demanded and Lauren scoffed playfully before shutting up. They were watching Mean Girls.

So that's what Lauren did. She shut up and was actually watching the movie when 30 minutes into it, Camila got more comfortable and trapped Lauren's hand between her thighs. She looked up at the green eyed with a doe-eyed look on her face. "What?"

Camila just stared, and when Lauren figured out what she wanted, she smirked and couldn't hold it in, "I thought you wanted to watch the movie."

"I do."

"Okay," Lauren left it at that and decided she was going to have her fun teasing Camila until the brunette begged her to do something, anything.

She sat up slightly against the headboard, keeping Camila between her legs, Camila's back to her front, where the brunette head of hair now rested on Lauren's chest, just under her chin. Lauren kept her hand between her legs, but decided to take it up a notch, cupping her centre, and sporadically squeezing it, making the brunette open her legs almost immediately. She began to feel the warmth emanating from the shorter girl's body and that alone was making her hot as well. Thank god Camila was wearing thin leggings.

Camila placed her hand on the underside of Lauren's leg and squeezed, hard.

The green eyed started massaging the area in a circular motion. Despite the way Camila was squeezing her harder and harder as the minutes went by, Lauren kept doing the same thing until she eventually stopped all along.

After a few seconds, Camila huffed. "What the hell?"

"I thought you wanted to watch–"

"We can do both, baby."

Okay, getting called baby in that tone definitely didn't help Lauren.

Lauren looked down at her, focusing on her lips. Suddenly, Camila's door was opened and Sinu popped her head in. "Karla, door open, I told you."

"Sorry, mami," the tan cheeks were now blushed red and she just leaned against Lauren's body with a sigh. "Nevermind."

"You know, I can't hide my horniness like you can. That's not fair," Lauren whispered and Camila chuckled like she was an evil witch and was actually glad that Lauren had that problem.

"Must suck."

"Bitch."

-

a/n: hello everyone it's been over a year since i last updated this..a lot has happened and that's probably why i couldn't find time to update, i finished school, got a job, fell in love, got my heart broken and am still working on that because it is quite recent. but moving on from that, this book is not over and there's still things i want to write for it so just be patient with me :))) happy new year babies

PS.: didn't proofread lol