『Chapter 19』Oh Shi- ete Oshiete yo

Start from the beginning

End Of Flashback

"You're here after all." All For One says as All Might comes flying for a direct punch.

But they were both as strong as each other.

"I will have you return everything. ALL FOR ONE!" All Might yelled.

"Will you kill me again, All Might?" Wind was becoming pretty strong so we all went flying apart from All Might and All For One.

"You're pretty late. It's a little more than 5 kilometers from the bar to here. It was easy thirty seconds after i send the Nomus before you arrived. You have gotten weaker, All Might." All For One said stretching his hand.

All Might followed the conversation, " What about you? Whats with the industrial mask you have got on? Arent you overexerting yourself?"

I was on the floor a little apart from Katsuki holding onto a rock so i wouldn't fly away any further.

'This isn't going to end well. We have to get out of here.'

I kept my eyes on the fight.

"I wont make the same mistake i made six years ago." All Might says as he is stretching by jumping on one foot.

'Thats weird. Stretching on a middle of a fight.'

"I will take Young Akuma and Young Bakugo back! And this time, I will throw you in prison for sure! And all of the League of Villains you control with you!" All Might went for the attack.

All For One extended his arm only, "Theres so much to do, it will be tough. For both of us."

He launched a gush of wind to flying All Might making him be thrown away backwards towards a building. I stood up and observe the trail mark which All Might was send to.

I look to my side and Katsuki was also standing up. I was also next to Tomura.

All For One activated Kurogiri's quirk to let us go but All Might appeared again. Now they were fighting in the air. The League of Villains were all standing facing us.

"What a pain." Katsuki says as he smirks.

The villains started attacking Katsuki but he would dodge the attacks. I was just standing there. They didnt want to hurt me, im still a part of them. But im also a part of the heroes.

All Might kept being dragged away trying to save us.

Out of nowhere Izuku, Iida, and Eijiro were seen flying in the sky. Then, and Ice path was created by Shoto.

"Come!" Eijiro yelled.

(i just have to address this. Since they were in a height the League of villains couldn't reach, what if the hearing range was also low? That would mean Eijiro just held out his hand and Katsuki just flew to hold it. Katsuki didn't even hear Eijiro say "come". As you can tell i am a Kiribaku shipper.)

Katsuki exploded his way to the sky and held onto Eijiro's hand. He looked back at me and saw that I was running away. I saw Momo and Shoto in a small alleyway hiding. They signal me to follow them so I ran to them. The villains tried catching the ones in the air but Mt.Lady helped them get away.