16. I can't believe it! You naughty girl!

Start from the beginning

I heard Evan sigh behind me, “Wait.”

I faced him once again, “What is it?” he came closer but still kept a prudent distance between us. Mike was on the door after all.

“We’ll go together.”

A happy smile formed on my lips, “Really? You’d do that for me?”

“I’d do anything for you,” he returned the smile, “Anything. Even going to a club with some of my students who are clearly underage.”

“I’ll be eighteen next month.” I said proudly.

Evan gave me a devilish grin, “Oh I know that.”

“You do?” I teased with a grin of my own.

“Yeah, next month you’ll be of legal age to…” he trailed off, his eyes travelled down my body then came back to my face, “to go to a club,” he finished, “But since you cannot wait. Let’s go.”

“Right.” I turned around to open the door.

==

“Oh my God! You’re banging our hot teacher!” Linda exclaimed and I had to cover her mouth.

“Shhhh,” I looked around to see if anyone had heard her. Luckily for us the place was empty. We were in the club’s bathroom, even though we just got here. Linda needed to reaffirm her make-up which I didn’t really get. She spent the car ride, fixing her make-up over and over again. I let go of her mouth, gesturing her to be quiet.

“Oh my God! Oh my God!” she squealed in a whisper, “I can’t believe it! You naughty girl!”

“I’m not banging anyone,” I clarified, hating to use the word ‘banging’ I really hated it, “We’re dating.”

Linda gave me a quizzical look, “You have that beautiful, sexy man as your boyfriend and you haven’t jumped his bones?” she looked at me as if I was crazy, “What the hell are you waiting for?”

“It’s just…” I bit my lower lip, “I’m not having this conversation here,”

“Fine. You’ll be doing it soon anyway. I can see that.” A smug smile appeared on her red lips.

“What?” I frowned, “What are you talking about?”

“Oh please, I’ve seen the way you guys look at each other,” she spoke as if it was the most obvious thing in the world, “You guys are one grope away from doing the dirty.”

One grope away… seriously?

“Did you just really say that?” I had to make sure.

She nodded, placing her hands on her hips, “Look, whatever your reason for not devouring that delicious piece of meat is, you better hold tight to it because you’re gonna need one hell of self-control to stop nature from taking over.”

I scowled at her, “I’m not sure I got all that.”

“You’re gonna bang soon, Jules. It’s a clear as my father’s bank account after mom caught him cheating.” She folded her arms across her chest, “So, if you’re not ready for it, you better load your self-control and avoid kissing with tongue.”

Was that an advice?

“Thank you?” I replied unsure. She passed an arm over my shoulder.

“No problem, let’s go back.”

We made our way through the mass of people. The loud, palpitating music filled my ears. Colorful lights and mixes made the dance floor looked pretty cool. In definition, The siren was really okay for a new club. It had a large bar where cute bartenders were serving drinks, and a couple of tables close to the wall.