Part 2

*Author's Note*

I posted a pic of the boys in tuxedos, basically that's what they're all wearing expect Louis has a white one on. For Sara's reception dress, picture a white fluffy strapless dress with a sweetheart neckline, it has lots of lace work on the top half (that matches what her wedding dress had) and on the bottom it goes out to a nice multi-layered skirt that kind of has layers of the fabric going down until about 7 inches from her knee. I hope you like this, it's quite long for me, and I loved writing it. Will probably do a Part 3, and please leave me your comments! :D ~Alicia

"You may now kiss the bride."

You turn to Louis (AKA Blue Eyes) and he gives you a small peck on the lips. Nothing fancy, or heated for that matter. You've just met, so it's a little awkward. You can't help but feel butterflies though, Louis is just so, so hot! As soon as you both pull away, Louis causally grabs your hand and continues to hold it as you both walk back down the isle, together. You cannot believe that this has all happened. You pass all the more important Royalty first, but you can't help but notice one, plain looking women with 5 young girls beside her, all in tears. Of chose, the women herself isn't plain at all, she's quite beautiful actually. But her dress is somehow more plain looking then the rest, somehow just looking at it you can tell that it's been worn many times before. You wonder how they manged to get seats so close to the front, you've never seen them before in your life, but you at least recognize most of the people around them for their status, or what country they're from. You notice what must be the oldest of the 5 girls give a small smile and wave to you. You just stare back, a little confused until you notice Louis gave a wide grin back to her. 'Ohhhh' you think. Louis knows them...

The second you reach the back of the church, your security team makes a sort of wall around you, and ushers you out the door. You glance over to check Louis's reaction to this, but he seems completely fine with it, almost as if he's used to it. 'Wow, he must have a really high place somewhere.' You think to yourself. You wave to all the reporters taking pictures as you and Louis quickly slide into a huge white limo, somehow, through all this, Louis hasn't stopped holding your hand. As soon as your dress is completely shoved in the limo, and the door is closed, the driver starts to pull away. Louis gently placed your hand down on the seat beside you.

"Hello, I'm Louis." Louis says, turning in his seat to face you properly.

"Hello." You can't get over how magnificent his eyes are. You feel as though you could just stare into them all day. "I'm Sara, but you probably already knew that, didn't you?"

"Yeah, I kind of got a full semester of learning about you, and about your family, Princess." Louis says with a smile.

"Oh no, they didn't actually sit you down and teach you all about this, did they? Oh and please, never call me 'Princess', ever." You say with wide eyes and a small smile.

"Actually, yes," Louis says in full seriousness, "In Year 7, they made us learn all about how your world works." As soon as he finished his sentence, Louis burst out laughing. And you harmlessly hit him on the upper arm. "Oh and sure, whatever you are comfortable with me calling you, Sara."

"Oh my god Louis! You gave a scare! I thought the Queen had drilled you on what my hair colour is or something!"

"Well, she did in a way. All last week her assistant wouldn't stop quizzing me over the phone on what exactly was happening today. I ended up hanging up oh her most of the time."

"I'm so very sorry for that, I really had no idea who you were or even what your name is until I saw you in there." You rely, a little shyly.

"Really love, it's fine. Not everyday you're marrying a princess, yeah?"