Chapter 19:

Chelsea P.O.V : 

I woke up at 9 a.m, i got  dressed  ( what i wore -> http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_16/set?id=53590435  i told Nicole i'm goinng out and i left the hotel, i went to the starbucks to buy a coffee and then i got in a cub and tld the driver Nick's addrss.
i got to Nick's house and i stood there took a deep breath and knock on the door.
then he opened the door, i didn't say anything for a while i just stared at his beautiful eyes, then i said " hi ".
he didn't answer and then i saw a blond girl  behind him.
my fell down, she said something but i didn't notice what she said then Nick spoke.
Nick: what do you need Chelsea ? 
i didn't expected him to talk like that , he hates me now 
so i just give up on him and we dont need to be together or to be friends.
i think he didn't really liked me. 
so i just said " Nevermind " and walk away, i few tears slipped on my cheek.

i cant' belive he already have a girlfriend i just walked to my hotel.
i got to the room and Niole saw me.

Nicole: why are you crying ?
then she came and huged me.

Chelsea: i went to Nick's house and he open the door and then i saw some blond girl behind him. and that's his girlfriend. 

Nicole: what? 

Chelsea: yes he have a girfriend. i was so stupud to believe that he likes me.

Nicole:  he really likes you but he's hurt 

Chelsea: he didn't even try to found out why i did it. 

Nicole: but he's hurt and he maybe thought that you hate him.

Chelsea: yeah maybe. but i dont care anymore i want to forget about him. let's go out tonight. 

Nicole:where ? 

Chelsea: i dont know you have any idea ?

Nicole: let's go to bowling.

 Chelsea: great idea. i'm going to take a shower 

Nicole: ok 

-8 p.m-

Nicole: Chelsea get dressed we are going. 

Chelsea:ok i'm going 

i went to get dressed
what i wore - http://www.polyvore.com/untitled/set?id=51623213
what Nicole wore- http://www.polyvore.com/untitled/set?id=51495079 

we left the hotel took a cab and went to a bowling.
we got to the bowling and started to play, we both haveing fun in the bowling, i really hope this night will help me forget about Nick. 
in the middle of the game two boys came to us.

boy 1 : hey girls

Nicole/ chelsea : heyy 

boy 2 : so you too want to play ?

Nicole: sure :)

we started the game.
after the game was over one of the boys started to talk with me while the other boy talked to  Nicole.

boy 1 : so what's your name ?

Chelsea: Chelsea what's yours ?

boy 1 : Justin

Chelsea: it's nice to meet you :)

Justin: it's nice to meet you too : )

that guy was really nice and hot but i couldn't get Nick out of my head.

Nicole P.O.V :

so after the game was over, one of the boys came to me and other one went to Chels.