Chapter 54:

Chelsea's p.o.v:

Nick and I are sitting now outside Belle's room, she is in a really worst situation, and that's getting worst, the doctors are now in the room checking her.

at least I have Nick here, it makes me feel a lot better.

I'm sitting now with my head between my hands, shaking.

Nick: baby, it will be fine – he said as he touched my back.

Chelsea: I don’t know, I lose hope, she is in this situation for a week now and she is getting worst- I said as I wiped a tear from my checks.

Nick:  don’t say it Chelsea, she will be fine you will see.

I just nodded, after a few seconds one of the doctors came out, I tried to talk to him but he just walked away.

Chelsea: really ?! – I yelled

Than her parents came

Victoria: How is she? – she said as she rushed to me

Chelsea: I don’t know, no one of the doctors is telling me

She just nodded

It now 2 a.m Nick, Bella's parents and I are outside Bella's room.

I just putted my head on Nick's shoulder as he putted his arm around my waist.

Chelsea: baby you can go to sleep at my house

Nick: no no I'm here.

Chelsea: you want to go for a walk outside the building?

Nick: yeah, that will be good.

We got up and went for a little walk

Chelsea: thanks for coming baby

Nick: of course – he said as he held my hand

Chelsea: no really, I can't describe how much you are helping me when you are here.

Nick: baby its fine really, I'm here when you need me.

I smiled as I gave him a quick kiss

Chelsea: no paparazzi, that's nice – I said as I smiled a little

Nick: totally.

We talked for a while and then we got back in, when we got next to Bella's room we saw lots of doctors and we saw that they are taking Bella's bed out of the room and they are rushing

Chelsea: heyy what' going on – I tried to ask one of the doctors but again to answer they just kept running with Bella's bed and bells was in the bed.

Chelsea: what's wrong? – I asked Adam ( Bella's dad )

Dad: Chelsea she is dying, they took her to the operating room, they will make her a CPR. – he said as a tear slipped his check and he run with his wife Victoria after the doctors.

I didn’t move for a few seconds  

Chelsea: what?

Nick: come on baby – he said as he took my hand and rush with me after the doctors and Bella's parents.

It's 7 a.m now and they are still in the operating room, my parents arrived to the hospital, and we are all just waiting outside.

I'm just crying into Nick's chest as he held me tight and trying to clam me down.

After an hour the doctor came out.

Doctor: I'm sorry but –

When he said " I'm sorry" I knew that they couldn't save Bella, but I didn’t give up