Chapter 2 Surprise?

Hey everyone!

I see I have six votes... This calls for an update!!  I also saw the comments and thank you guys so much! I guess this a good idea then. LETS GO WITH IT!

Now, this chapter is long over due. I'm an idiot, I know. I should've wrote it then waited for votes. But no, I had to get votes first. Ugh, I'm sorry you guys. I'll try my best to do better next chapter, okay?

Much love, Cherry Blossom xx

Harry's POV

"Welcome to the Vampire Academy," Louis said. I was in complete awe. They lived in a huge house. "Are you coming or what?" Louis called from the front door. I jogged to the door and it felt so fast. The new sensation was amazing. I was so quick. Like a cat.

"I'm still thirsty," I complained before stepping inside. Louis just chuckled. I brush my shoes off and go inside my new home. It's so big. All of it is airy, and there's a piano, guitar and some mic stands in one corner. Then a huge couch. And a lot of glass. When I say a lot, I mean a lot. There were glass sculptures, mirriors and even a glass cofee table. To make it even weirder everything was white. I expected a lot of black, if not all. "Do you have something I can drink now?" I ask.

"Yeah, you want regular or diet blood?" Louis said.

"What?!" I exclaimed.

"Kidding. Why would there be such thing as diet blood?" Louis joked. I nervously laughed. That was the only thing I couldn't wrap my head around. I was gonna drink blood. Because I'm a vampire. Shocked me still. Louis led me to the kitchen and not everything was white here, at least. It was all nice, there are stainless steel appliances and a double oven. What confused me is why they had this. They don't eat human food, do they? Everyone was just hanging around, and now they weren't upside down like bats.

"Now, you must be wondering why we have a kitchen with human food while we're vampires," Eleanor said.

"Um, yeah. How'd you know?" I ask her.

"Niall and Louis had the same exact look on their faces," she explains.

"So why do you guys have this?" I question no one in particular.

"See, we still eat human food sometimes. Except for Niall, here he's almost always eating human food," Danielle answers.

"I just like human food, alright?" Niall defends.

"Maybe that's why you don't need to go out hunting as much," Louis shrugs.

"Hey!" Niall shouts.

"Hi," Louis says with that charming smile. This boy would be the death of me. Oh wait, he was the death of me.

"Will your parents be worried?" Liam asks, totally ignoring Niall and Louis.

"No," I admit. The memories flood back, and I can almost feel the beatings from earlier today. I notice Louis and he suddenly becomes worried. I wonder why, but I let it go.

"Good, then you're staying here. Louis would you mind showing Harry his room?" Liam requests. There's something about Liam I can't put my finger on. He just seems so proper.

"I haven't even gotten something to drink!" I say. The thirst is killing me now, the burning in my thoat. I thought it was for water, but now it feels like I want something different.

"El, hit him up with a bag," Zayn says.

"A bag?" I ask, almost horrified with what that is.

"It's just a blood bag. We only use them when we can't go out hunting," Eleanor shrugs. She then goes to the fridge and opens the big silver door. It does have some human food, but I also see a lot of bags of red liquid. They smell so good. Like cookies or cake or just something even better. "Take your pick," El says.