Chapter 1 Mistakes

Hey you!

Yes you, you 1Derful reader (lol see what I did there?)! Welcome to my new story. This one I think will be pretty long. Maybe. I'm not sure. But in no means is this like the Vampire Academy book. I don't even know what that is about. This is about the amazing boy band One Direction. Sorry, there might be a lot of perspective changes, I just change to a different person's POV whenever it seem right. To be fair, it'll mostly be changes between Harry and Louis. In no means is this real, for I don't think any of the boys are vamps. Enjoy this, it has Larry, you know. 

(It's 2557 words I think. I checked on word and it was like seven pages. So hopefully this is long enough.)

-Cherry Blossom xx

Louis' POV

 We're on a 'school trip'. That's just what Liam calls it. We just went hunting that's all. But I guess it fit, because we are the 'Vampire Academy'. It consisted of few people. Me, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, Niall Horan, Danielle Peazer and Eleanor Calder. We had all had something in common, we were all vampires. I'm not talking about it like the vampires from Twilight, no, we're the real deal.

We were somewhat like those made up characters. We had super speed and strength, I have to say we do look pretty good and we didn't age, but that's it. Our eyes didn't change color, they weren't red or golden, they stayed the same. My eyes are the same blue they were years ago. We could also fly. Each one had a different power too. Well, okay that's kinda like Twilight, but oh well. Liam has the coolest. He can manipulate the four natural elements, fire, water, wind and earth. Zayn can create an illusion that when you touch him, he can burn you. Depending on how much effort he puts in, he can just give you a minor burn or he can burn your skin off.  Niall can predict the outcomes of most situations and then change it. Danielle has this sense to when to flee. When we're in danger, Danielle always can keep us alert. Eleanor has the power of diversion. She can divert anyone's attention to something else and they lose the thought. I can read other's minds from a distance. It comes in handy sometimes, and really pisses Liam off.

We also have some extra abilities. But they aren't exactly as supernatural as being a vampire. They're just plain cool. Eleanor beauty. Even as vampires, she were really hot. Liam had even better strength, he was the stroungest out of all of us. Zayn could fight, easily. He was really good at it too. Niall is good is compassionate. He go on days without drinking blood. He can resist it, but sometimes he can just go beserk like the rest of us. Danielle was the fastest. She could run faster and fly faster out of the six of us. I guess mine is part of my ability, just like a side effect. I know exactly how everyone around me feels. It's all mental, so I guess that's how I know.

There's not a Volturi like figure in our world though. There aren't even a lot of vampires. Most of them were killed off a long time ago. But some survived, like Liam. He has been a vampire for a really long time.  Zayn, Eleanor and Danielle have also been vamps for a while. Probably a century. Niall was a vampire before me, a couple decades or so, in fact I think he was the one who turned me. He has the most control, so I guess that's why. I haven't been a vampire for long, just about a decade. Becoming a vampire, I think is the worst thing in the world. That's why I always try my best to suck all the blood out of every single one of my victims, so they never become a monster like me.

On this little 'field trip', we statisfy our blood cravings. I see my next meal, a boy. He has curly hair and is tall. But I notice he's a little skinny. I just need a snack anyways. I speedily get to him and pin him down. I saw his eyes and they're extremely beautiful. Unlike anything I have ever seen. They're emerald. His hair is great, I want to reach out and touch it. But I won't do that, I have to kill him.  I can sense fear, but also something else. Almost like... Relief.