Chapter 40 - Product of Love

Start from the beginning

He was then able to find pizza and cakes inside the fridge. He then holf them up both in front of Kim asking her which one she prefer. "Pizza or Cake?"

"Chocolate cake.." Kim said. 

"Cake it is then." Xian smiled and placed the plate with cake in front of her.

Kim started to eat three spoonfull at a time as soon as he set the plate in front her. He couldn't help but chuckle as he look at his wife. She looks awefully cute as she enjoys eating her cake. He then looked around wondering where the staff would be, pero ayaw niya nang tanungin si Kim.

"I gave manang Julie a day off," Kim said na parang nabasa ang iniisip nito.

"Bakit? What If mapagod ka?"  Concern na taning ni Xian.

"Hindi naman ako mapapagod, I have nothing to do. I finished almost all the books I've been reading. and I hate being a burden. I told myself i don't want to become a baby during this pregancy Xi." medyo malungkot na sabi ni Kim.

He then stood up and went next to his wife to give her a hug.

"You know you are not a burden to us mahal. We love taking care of you. Ako, sina mama at papa at ang buong staff ng Maldonia. We love to take care of you. Especially now, malapit na lumabas si baby. We just want to be extra careful. You have to slow down mahal. Don't push yourself too much especially when you're feeling tired. Okay?" Malambing na sabi ni Xian sa asawa.

He heard her sigh and nooded. He thought maybe it was the hormone that is speaking again. 

"Inaantok na ako Xi," Kim then said as she still leaned on his chest and placed the fork back on the plate. 

"Come on, we can take a nap, I'll lay down with you until you fall asleep." Xian said. At saka niya inalalayan si Kim papunta sa kanilang kwarto.

-------------------

A month later

"Ahhhhhhh Xi...." Kim woke up from a sharp pain in the dawn hours of the morning. She clutch her tummy with her right hand as she continue to shake Xian who is still sleeping on her left side.

Xian was startled awake from the scream and panicked as he saw the state Kim is in. Pain is written all over her face and he doesn't know where to start.

"Xian manganganak na ako, you have to take me to the hospital." and just as she finished saying that he felt that their bed was soaked.

"My water just broke Xi, ahhhhh dali we need to get to the hospital." Kim said.

Xian then snapped out from the shock and started to call Manong Ivan, their driver to ready the car. She then carried Kim to the car and there he saw that his mom and dad at the foyer not caring if they're still in their nightclothes. 

"Ma, manganganak na si Kim," natatarantang sabi ni Xian.