Chapter 38 - Honeymoon Part 2

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE!!!

Here is an update for all of you guys! I know I owe you so much after not being able to update for more than two months... I hope makabawi ako. This is the longest chapter I wrote ever. Hope you guys will enjoy it. Spread the love! Thank you guys s much.

- Dianne :)

**********************************

"It's sad na were leaving Rome today," Kim stated as she put her last pieces of clothing onto the suitcase that they were packing.

Their trip to Rome had been incredible. It was a short but sweet week in where they were able to explore most of city, learn more about each other, and spend quality time together. Kim was also glad to see a different side of Xian, a happu go lucky guy that is so carefree and acts like a child as they take photographs and stroll around the different landmarks of the city.

At about lunchtime today Xian arranged a private plane that will take them to Verona Italy. The home of what the western world thought of as the most Romantic story of all time - Romeo and Juliet. Xian is particularly excited for this trip for this will be the first time he will be visiting the city. One of the literature that he read and loved when he was in highschool was Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet. It appeals to him how two people can love each other that even death cannot separate them and stir his curiosity even more to be able to actually visit the place.

"Don't worry you'll love our next destination," Xian replied with a wink as he set the suitcases down on the floor that had already been pack.

"where to naman?" Kim asked.

"Verona," Xian replied

"The city where Juliet's house is?" Kim excitedly asked. She then remembered one of her favourite movies, Letters To Juliet. It was starring Amanda Seyfried and the setting of that movie was in Verona, Italy.

"Yes," Xian said, "actually, that's the first destination on our itinerary tomorrow."

Kim squealed and ran towards Xian to hug him. She just couldn't contain her excitement. Ever since watching that movie five years ago, she's been dreaming of going there. And just when she almost put that dream aside, they are now going to spend sometime of their honeymoon in that city.

"Did you know that I have been dreaming of going there?!? And now na halos nakalimutan ko na, you're bring me there" Kim stated.

"Now that you told me I know," Xian smiled, "Its destiny love, God made sure that I will be the one to fulfil that dream of yours."

"I can't wait Xi." Kim said as she daydreams of how romantic it would be tomorrow.

The flight to Verona took about less than two hours. Kim just couldn't wipe the excitement off her face. Ohh how she dreamed of going there.

When they reached Verona it was almost dark. The chilly winter breeze greeted them as they got off the plane. A limo ride was waiting for them there and took them to their hotel. They feast on some of the famous Italian cuisines at the hotel's restaurant for dinner before calling it an early night.

------

Xian and Kim walked hand in hand as they passed through an archway tunnel which said to lead them to the courtyard of the house. The tunnel through which they entered houses a collection of love letter on its walls, left for the secretaries of Juliet to answer. Kim noticed the notes sticking on the wall as they walked pass.