⚜️ θερμότητας το χειμώνα⚜️

Francis couldn't help himself when it came to Amos and hugged him close as he burrowed his head into his neck. The warmth of his hair and his aroma smelled delicious like his desserts he always makes. He decided to give Amos some small nibbles and kisses on his neck as Amos hands wondered off around on his body and pulled his robe up to rub his bare back. He felt so weak by his touch and he loved it. He didn't interfere and let him touch what he wanted, while all Francis could do was hold onto him and feel him start nibbling his neck.
As he was rubbing his body, and giving small nibbles on his neck. Eventually it turned into biting. Francis loved it and moved his head and beard to expose his neck more for him to bite. Amos gave him a few more bites and some hickies. Francis picked his head up away from his neck with Hickies and bite marks to look straight at his glistening eyes and went for a short kiss that started getting longer.

With every kiss, he decided to open up his mouth a bit more to get some tongue action. To which Amos noticed and slid his tongue in him. Francis couldn't have felt more pleasure in himself as he keeps making little moans from Amos big, warm hands rubbing everywhere on his muscular back as well as his tongue spread everywhere inside his mouth.
After awhile of making out, they both stopped and smirked at each other for a moment knowing what to do next. Francis decided to grab Amos arm and pull him to the bedroom. Right as they got in, Francis took his clothes off in a hurry and helped Amos take his clothes off as well.

Francis was already feeling excited and didn't even let him get to the bed and made out in the bedroom for awhile longer til he decided to slide down with his hands around Amos body and a trail of kisses til he was on his knees. He looked over to see the length of Amos dick. It was incredible as he quickly scooted towards it started rubbing his meaty cock. He'd take painfully long strokes to tease him before he'd start sucking him off and he could hear Amos small whimpers of pure ecstasy. As he started putting his meat inside of him, it was a bit difficult since the shafts Head was immensely  bigger than his mouth but this did not stop him from eating that cock.

He sucked off the tip of his head for a moment or so before he took the whole thing in his mouth. The sensation of his tongue made amos moan a bit louder. Francis held onto Amos hind legs and started pushing himself back and forth slowly sucking his meat. His slow teasing has gone on far enough and Amos decided to thrust himself deep inside Francis throat. He was not ready for that sudden change of pace and started choking from his meat forcing down his throat but never backed away and accepted it. He loved the feeling of his dick throbbing back and fourth in his mouth. The feeling giant balls slapped his neck made him let go of Amos hind legs and cupped his balls as Amos did his own thing and kept thrusting himself inside Francis mouth forcefully.

Amos started picking up his pace and started thrusting more furiously and forcefully as Francis could do nothing but endure the pain and pleasure of his meat and eventually Amos came. He gave out a long moan as Francis couldn't say anything but try and swallow his load. Yet despite his best effort, even with his dick deep down in his throat. Amos had too much cum and was quickly overflowing in Francis mouth. Amos started to pull his dick out slowly for Francis as some cum started to leak out of his mouth yet he done all he could do was swallow. Some cum managed to stick onto his beard and chest but he do not mind licking some of it up. Even after blowing a load, Amos dick was still abit hard. Francis already knew where he wanted this thick piece of meat to go inside next.
He stood up and laid himself down on the bed looking back at Amos while shaking his ass seductively.

"You can go another round, can't you~
Make me your double stuffed cream pie~"
Francis said in a enticing tone.
Amos almost complied but decided to have fun on his own and slowly put his finger inside to stretch his entrance out. Francis only moaned to his actions and let him go on as amos put one finger after another until he put his fist inside him. Francis moaned and started panting from amos fist as he slide his hand in uand out of him. He felt so tight and so tense. Amos could only smirk as he kept teasing him with his fist inside of him and his other hand kept Francis leg spread apart.
Minutes or so of stretching Francis ass out, Amos pulled his hand out and hopped on top of him.
Francis could feel Amos furry body lay on him as his hands were wondering around on him once more. He hasn't even went inside him but he already feels so weak from his touch and lets him do as he pleases yet those tender touches were nothing compared to amos grinding on him.
Amos slowly started pushing his dick inside of Francis. Yet his head was huge and caused some discomfort for Francis to stretch himself like that. Even a fist inside was still not as big enough to prepare him to stretch out like this.

Finally getting his dick inside, Amos pulled it straight back out for Francis to endure the pain of his head coming in and out a few times. Francis loved being teased but it did hurt more then the other times he's done so before. With each pull, he can feel his hole stretching out with his head tugging out of him. Yet this did not stop him and let him come in and out as he pleases.
His teasing was good enough and Amos slowly put all of him inside of him inside Francis and let out a grunt doing so. Francis clenched onto the bed as his ass felt almost torn. He moaned quietly out of pain and pleasure as he was holding onto the bed sheets and with his face in the pillows. gently stroking his nipples as he fucked the centaur's tight ass repeatedly. His balls swung and slapped again and again into him. Francis soon got use to amos size after a few thrusts and wished he'd go faster and started moving his body along with him as he pleaded,
"Ho un debole per te."
Destroy me with it daddy."

Without hesitation, he started thrusting faster as he went deeper with each thrust. His ass gripping and clenching against the eager cock, milking him of his cum. His ass slurped with every outward pull of the erect pole before welcoming it back in. The exhilarating feeling of raw lust, pure unadulterated ecstasy.
He was already at his breaking point and felt the thick heat of his dick back and forth inside him. He let out plenty of long moans and whimpered for more. The force of his dick was driving him crazy and held onto the pillow of the bed and covered his moans best he could. His sweaty body rubbing against his back made him ecstatic yet he still stayed down and he let him pound him deeply. Francis started helping out and pushed his rump back and fourth to make him Amos go quicker.
Minutes turned to hours of deep thrusting and moaning, amos hits the g-spot and pounded him as hard and fast as he could until he could cum.

"OH! FUCK ME!"
Francis screamed in pleasure as Amos climaxed inside him and feeling his cum overflowing inside him. He slowly pulled out and felt his head was stuck for a moment until it pulled out.
With cum leaking out of francis. He's never felt better his whole life and grabbed onto Amos and hugged him. Amos wrapped his arms around him. Francis stroke his hair as they laid next to one another before falling asleep cuddling on each other.