❄️ Χειμερινό παράδεισο❄️

The winter air was especially loud whistling into the centaur ears, making his body tingle but never freeze up. He felt warmth in his many layers of clothes and gloves. He knew he needed to get home, but he decided to take the long way home, just to enjoy the sounds and views of the snowy forest.
Branches from almost every tree had heavy loads of snow piled up to bend each branch til it snaps right off from weight to the once pale, dead grass a season ago. The icy atmosphere with crystallized stems coming from every tree as there were small flakes of snow. Endless rolling hills of crystal trees to only describe as thin and bare. Twisted straight from the ground, bushes were coated like sugar.
Just like sugar, francis could only think of his love and felt the need to see him. Seeing him certainly seems better than walking alone observing snow alone.
He could only admire the white sheet of snow covering the fields and trees. And so, he continued on his walk to see Amos with his mind pondering for a bit and wonder what amos might be in the middle of. There could be a possibility of him being gone or possibly he's with friends at home. He doesn't mind visitors but he does worry if he may not be home.
There's only one way to find out and headed off home a bit quickly.
In a matter of time, the centaur made its way home and where smoke can be seen smoking out through the chimney. He could only assume he'd be inside, unless he left the house with the fire still burning in the house. As irresponsible as it sounds, he knows he's no better and he'd probably do the same thing.
As he headed up to the cabin, he was able to see Amos through the window. He seemed to be baking some pastry. Francis wouldn't know, an oven explodes every time he comes in contact with one.
He stops looking through the window and step towards the doorway and made a few small knocks for Amos to let him in to which amos does stop doing what he's doing and comes to open the door for him.
Being as loving as they both were, they both gave each other tight hugs and kissed each other as they went inside.
"HONEY! I missed you love! It's wonderful to see you're face again, what have you been up to?"
Francis exclaimed with joy as Amos replied with a kiss and said
"I've been making basbousa and I've missed you too aşkim"
Francis can only smile and hug Amos as tight as he could. He smelled delicious from his baking and couldn't keep himself away from his scent. Although, he does feel abit creepy to keep smelling his hair and besides It didn't always smelled like desserts. Last week he hugged him a lizard came out of his hair. It shouldn't surprise him at this point if he found someone living in his hair this whole time.
Besides the wonders of Amos hair,
Francis decided to let him go and get back to his cooking and tried to make a conversation but Francis is paying half attention because he's looking at his hands.
" So...
how has Yvonne been? I haven't seen her in awhile."
" Shes fine. I dropped her off to my cousin so she'd get out more and I she just wanted to hang with her for awhile."
"When will she come back?" Francis asked in which Amos answered
"She's keeping her for the weekend I think...
Maybe?
She didn't make things clear but she'll be back sometime this weekend."
As he finished his sentence, francis wasn't paying attention. He just kept starring at his hands wanting to hold them.
He has these giant hands that could probably never win at Jenga or stack a house of cards.
He should have a game night for that.
At this point, Francis can't tell if amos is the weird one with items and animals lost in his hair or himself being the weird one that keeps thinking about his big hands. But then again he's ok being the thot he is so he doesn't mind thinking about his big hands. Yet although Amos hasn't done anything weird himself besides still wearing leg warmers when he has furry legs to begin with.
This is all just confusing to him at this point
He better stop thinking about this too hard or he'll forget that this is fan fiction and he's supposed to get dick.
He stopped zoning out and took his hand out and waited for him to finish what he's doing to hold his hand for the moment being. It took awhile for amos to notice but he held his hand in the end to which francis held tightly and rest his head on his shoulder.
"You know, since Yvonne is gone for the night then maybe we can spend some time alone together again in the bedroom."

Francis let his hand wondered into Amos back rubbing all the way to his shoulders and neck deeply massaging his shoulders and neck. Amos didn't really know how to feel about it but didn't stop him from doing so and wrapped his arms around his waist. Francis rubbing continued for a while til he tried stroking his hair causing him to enkindle his arousal.

"I hope you know what you're doing."
As he finished his statement, he slipped his hands under his robes to grope his chest.