Pt 7: Don't Get Caught!

The maid took away Max's card and got the cards ready for voting. Cameron whispered with Danny and Jessie. "Guys I think we should just vote ourselves." "I agree." Jessie replied. "I also agree, let's do it!" Danny replied. "Okay." Said Cameron. Jessie saw a note on the window ceil and picked it up and read quietly to the boys. "If you're reading this, this note will tell you how to escape this mansion. You must kill the maid which will get you the purple flag. Then you must perform a ritual with all the flags laying in a triangle, then chant Let Us Out, Let Us Out Now And Trap All Evil. Then you can escape." Cameron looked at Danny and Jessie. "Can we really do that?" Danny asked. "Seems like it." Replied Cameron. While the maid wasn't looking, Jessie quickly grabbed a knife. Cameron alerted the maid to come in, and Danny kept watch of any monsters outside. When the maid came in, Jessie stabbed her in the throat, and she fell to the ground. Jessie picked up the knife and kept it in his pocket. The purple flag appeared. Cameron picked it up. The boys walked in front of the door. Danny continued to keep watch while Cameron and Jessie set the flags up. Danny spotted a monster and shouted. "Monster!" Jessie quickly stabbed it and continued to make the triangle. They finished the triangle and started chanting. "LET US OUT, LET US OUT AND TRAP THE EVIL." They all started glowing and the whole house glowed. It was 1:59 A.M. They stopped glowing and the doors opened. "We can finally go home." Danny said. "Yeah. But I'm gonna miss our friends." Jessie said. "Me too, but they sacrificed their lives. It's gonna be ok." Said Cameron. They opened the gates and walked into a  portal that took them back into 2018. And that's the story of how 3 friends...Escaped A Dinner Party!