Chapter 5

One morning, after I had been home a few days, I went to one of the nearby coffee shops, I avoided the one I had gone to before, the one where I met him, Zander. I went in, ordered my drink and waited for it, but as I was about to walk out, I stopped... he was about to walk in, and I could not let him see me!! 

 I quickly turned around, walked briskly towards the bathroom, there was a window in there, I quickly opened the window. I bent down and put my coffee between my feet, I grabbed the top of the window sill with my hands and pulled myself up, and used my abdominal strength to slowly pull myself out the window. After I got my feet out of the window and slowly lowered my self down, careful to not spill the coffee, I landed, bent down and grabbed the coffee. I started walking to the sidewalk, before I exited the alley, and slowly leaned around the corner to make sure Zander wasn't around, and I see that he is not, I round the corner and do a mild speed walk away.

 I got back to my loft, I unlocked my door, and then EVERYTHING DID A HALTING STOP!!

It was so quiet, you could hear a pin drop, I opened my mouth to speak but no words could come out, my heart was pounding!! All I wanted to do was grab my gun in my person and shoot!! But in this situation it probably would not be the appropriate response but I was trained to kill, it is part of my instincts. But...in a stern low voice, I ask, well more like demand to know: " Why are you here? And how the hell did you get in here?" 

 "Well, you have been avoiding my calls, messages, you are avoiding the coffee shop, did you expect me to give up on ways to get you to talk to me," Zander so innocently responded.