Chapter 4

Sirena's POV

 I woke up the next morning so happy, I was in a good mood all day. Even when I was doing the chores around the house, when I went grocery shopping, in general I was just so happy. Which is not really normal for me, cause when you kill for a living, there is not to many happy moments.

 I was on my couch working on my computer. I am an online consultant,  just in case anyone ever wanted to know what I did for work. 

 I started working, when a message popped up on my screen. I clicked on it, and it was from Zander, instantly my face lit up. Something must be seriously wrong with me. I read from the message: "I was debating whether or not I should message you, because I did not want to seem needy or desperate but then I could not take it any longer." I chuckled. "And is there a point to this message?" I wrote back and waited a minute before I got an answer:" Well, the point is I am wondering when I can see you again?"  I leaned back on the couch, I knew that was what he was going to ask, but is it fair to him, considering the life I live. I kept debating what I was going to write, until I finally wrote," Any plans this afternoon, per say around 3:00 for coffee?"

 I waited there, I wasn't sure if I did the right thing or not. He wrote back after a minute saying," Sounds perfect, how about the little coffee place on 3rd real road?" "Sounds great." I replied.

 Twenty Minutes Later

 I walked down to a little coffee shop, and ordered a Peppermint Mocha, I waited there and waited there and waited there but he never showed up, so after an hour..I left..I walked back to my apartment, I opened my door, and closed it behind me, I put the keys next to a vase on a table, but I rested my hands on the table, and I thought about how I should not of thought that it was going to work out.

 I went to my computer that was sitting on my leather couch and opened up my kill list, and located one that was far away, and decided to take one in Malibu since the last kill I did was in the cold. So I chose a rich guy that was having people threatened and sometimes killed if they said no to him when it involved real estate that he wanted, and since he was rich and powerful he always got away with it. He had no family and he was a ladies man which always makes it so easy to take them out when that is the case because it is so easy to get them alone. Plus since it is in Malibu I could always do some swimming and stay at a nice hotel before I do the kill.

 *3 days later*

 I sent an invitation to the man inviting him to a yacht party. "Hello? Anyone here?" The guy asked," Is this supposed to be a surprise?" He came down, and I was sitting in a chair. "Well finally, there is at least one girl here," He laughed. "Yes I am here, but I am afraid you will not be on earth much longer though," I stated while smiling. "What does that even mean?" He laughed nervously. "You will soon learn what I mean," I answered as I pulled out a gun. He turned around and tried to make a run for it, but I pulled the trigger and shot him twice in the head. I used a silencer so I knew no one was coming yet, and knowing the guy he probably invited a bunch of his buddies and ladies to come to the yacht. So since I left no finger prints, I put my gun away and went out the back and walked away with my face covered.

 I went back to my hotel and put on my swimsuit and went down to the hot tub to relax and then after, I did laps in the pool. Then after an hour, I went back to my room and showered, then I preceded to jump into bed and played the late night show for a little while and then went to bed. I sleep with my gun under my pillow. I stayed for the rest of the day just because I did not want to get suspected and I change up my schedules up at times to make sure no one can follow my patterns.'

 After I got up, I went downstairs and ate breakfast and got coffee to go. Then went to the airport, boarded, and went home. Little did I know I would face my hardest mission yet when I got home.