Talking to Him

James Madison POV

Side Note;
I've just finished writing this after many weeks of not even trying. So here you go... keep in mind I've not proofread and I'm sorry for any confusion. 

I just stood there with my jaw on the ground. I had Thomas Jefferson's phone and he had my sweater.

Holy shit.

I took a deep breath and walked over to the group of boys; Thomas, Lafayette, Hercules M., John L., and Alexander Hamilton.

I could feel all of their eyes move to me.

"Do you need something?" Alexander spat.

"N-no-" my voice didn't seem to work.

"Shhh." Thomas made a pinching motion with his fingers. "Leave him alone for a bit, Alex."

Hercules laughed. "Yeah don't be so harsh Ham."

I looked between them. "That's my sweater..." I pointed to Thomas's shoulder.

They all laughed. "Of course." Thomas threw it at me and I barely caught it. He was watching me with a stupid look on his face. Why did he look like that? His hair framing his face so perfectly, his head tilted the slightest bit to the side as if he was ready to tell you the best joke ever.

I shoved the sweater in my bag, and saw his phone in there. I pulled it out. "And this is yours?"

"Yeah. It is." Thomas leaned forward, everyone was snickering. "So you're the little bastard that stole it?"

"No! You dropped it outside I just didn't know if it was yours..." I stared at my feet.

"So you're returning it?"

"Yes."

He stood up and walked over to me, his chocolate brown eyes staring at me. My god, his perfect brown eyes.

"What's your name?" He was a few meters away from me.

I opened my mouth but Hamilton spoke first. "That's Faggotson Madison."

I looked down and held the phone out. "Here."

Thomas took his phone and leaned close to me. "What is your real name?"

My face was burning. "J-James Madison," I mumbled

"Nice name, James." He turned on his heel and went back to the group. All of them were laughing, probably at me.

I glanced up at them, and locked eyes with Thomas. He winked.

My face grew hotter and hotter. I walked away and out of the library, leaving the snickers, and taunts behind.

***

When I got back to the dorm, Samuel was no where in sight. I hung my keys on the hook and flopped onto my bottom bunk. My mind wandered to and fro, and I grew tired.

Thank god for my hourly timer I set on my phone. Otherwise I would've slept for 5 whole years.

I had to finish up with an essay and then I'd be off to my English class I was taking. I really do love it, but Alexander Hamilton is in that class too.

Anyways, I sat at my laptop, typing away. I reached the 12 required pages and then wrote up a quick conclusion. I didn't feel the need to go back and proof read. After all I did still have a whole week to turn it in.