Really?!

*Liam's POV*
     I wake up its been 2 weeks and 3 days since Zayns Death and my humanity being turned off. Nothing will make me turn it on, I dont know why Maya and Josh are still trying. Nothing will happen to make me wanna feel again, "Liam please come back" Josh plead and I shake my head. "Why would I, Zayns dead if any of you died, Maya or You my humanity will be off anyway" I stated only the truth. "But Liam none of us would want this, Zayn wouldn't want this" he adds and I scoff, "and how would you know?" I question seeing him tear up at the mention of Zayn. "Liam everyone misses Zayn, believe me everyone does, the witches, his mom, your parents, the vampires, werewolf's, and us". He states and I can't cry because I can't feel anything. And he starts speaking up. "He wouldnt want this he would want you as happy as possible" he spoke and I just glare at him. "If anything happened to any of you, this case its Zayn I couldnt be happy." I finish and he hears maya call his name, "I gotta go" he points out "but I'm coming back" why does he have to come back. So I make my way out my window.
--------------
*Josh POV*
     "Josh!" Maya yells and I make my way from Liams room too downstairs shes looking at me with tears. "Maya whats wr-" I stop and cry, messing with these people Ive been more emotional then ever. "Is he really he-" she looks at me and I nod were both crying now. "Zayn" I whisper "we missed you" I point out and me and Maya run too hug him, "I missed you all" he cries and his hair is damp his face bloody and so are his arm of tattoos blood everywhere. "Liam cut his humanity off" I say and he looks worried "we tried to help him but he wouldn't listen" I cry and he shhhs me "shhhh its ok I'll help" he promises.
-----------
*Liams POV*
      I've been outside dranking people blood for 2 hours ive fed on 12 people and I dont feel sorry about it. I walk back home and see Josh standing there "Liam! This is the 12th person" he poins out and Maya has her hands crossed. Then my eyes catch a fimiliar pink color. Hair, Zayns hair. "Is he really here?" I get out and they all nod "Nice to know your back, Zayn" I pat his back and head upstairs. "Hes lost it" Zayn says with sadness washing over his tone. "I lost my best friend" you did because I'm never coming back.