Humanity

*Liam's POV*
    Its been 2 weeks without Zayn, 2 weeks with my humanity turned off. Maya and Josh tried to make me turn on my humanity again. They still are but I wont do it. I don't feel any emotions because my humanity is turned off. And its going to stay that way. "Liam, please come back" Josh plead "No!" I yelled. "Please, Liam we miss you" Maya cries and I roll my eyes "Cant help ya sorry" I sass and they started too hug me but I push them off. I walk outside its dark so I won't get caught. I run vampire speed and sit on the side of the street a lady walks up too me. "need help?" she ask and I nodded "yea, could I use your phone?" And he nodded I threw the phone down and looked into her eyes to compel her. "You won't scream, you'll never tell anyone what happened, you walk away and never come back, understand?" And she nods as I sink my teeth in her neck. I haven't drank people blood because I always felt bad but now I don't. I fed on 5 people so far and no one will stop me.
-----------
"Liam, again?!" Maya yells "This is the 5th person this week, you use too hate doing this too people" she cries and I scoff "That was the old Liam" I wave off and walk away. "Well we miss the old Liam!" Josh yells and I scoff "No you don't!" I yell back. And thats how my Night ended.

Hey loves, I know this is short but its just an example of Liam's days of no humanity

I LOVE U GUYS