NightTime Repeat

*Liam's POV*
Its 4 in the morning, why am I up? I hate the mornings. I look at Zayn hes turning and whimpering, he having a nightmare. I shake him "Zee!" "Zayn wake up" and he finally wakes up after a few more shakes and he starts too cry and sob I hug him and draw circles on his hands too calm him. "Zee, are you alright?" I ask in a scared tone he shakes his head no "I can't go threw this again" Zayn cries and my eyes water.

"Your strong dont let your dad win" I sum up and he nods "you dont wanna go back to sleep right now, do you?" I question and he responds with a 'no' sounding weak. "So what do you wanna talk about?" I ask and he thinks of something, "do you think Josh and Maya dating Is a good thing?" He asked "yes its amazing, I think its adorable, and they were meant too be" I finish. "So you think its good or bad too date a best friend?" he asked and I wonder why hes asking me all these questions. "I think its good, because your best friends knows every little thing about you a person you date will only know so much about you" I respond. "Did you really mean all those things you said too me at the waterfall?" I asked with a hopefull tone "I meant every little thing" he responded and I blush looking down at my hands. "how would you describe me?" He asked and my heart beat fastened at the question. "I think your the most amazing, carefree, loving, and energetic guy I know." I begin "you care more about everyone else and make them laugh and smile" I state and he smiles "I can say the same for you" he said and I blush even more. "You are strong, sweet, smart, unique and helpful and I admire you for that" I finish and he starts too tear up. "Thank you, princess" he kisses my head.

"Come on" I slip out of bed with only grey sweats and pull my shoes on Zayn just watches my action and raises a brow. "Where are you going" he whins and I beckoned him to come here, "put your shoes on" I tell him and he just nods.
-------------
"We've been walking for an hour Liam where are we going?" Zayn whins I take my phone out and look at the time its 6 in the morning, "uncover your eyes" I fang out and he is taken back. "Liam" he whispers and I smile "yes?" I ask and he looks at the familiar place.

Its the park we always went to, to clear our mind as kids it has a lake that trails very far. With little colorful fish and bright red flowers everywhere with a bench Zayn carved our names on.

*FLASHBACK*
-THEY ARE 12 IN THIS FLASHBACK-
"LiLi" zayn cried pulling the sleeve of my arm and I turn to him "yes, zee?" I ask and he point to the bench "look, look!" He bounces around and I giggle at his energetic ways. Then we both run to the bench "it says our name, I carved it" he smiles and I grin it says 'LiamAndZayn4Ever'. Then Zayn taps my shoulder I turn to zayn holding a red flower, "here princess" he hands me and I take it kindly. I look at Zayn and he trails his eyes to my lips and I step closer to him, then he leans in and presses his lips onto mine absentmindedly I kissed him back and I don't regret it for a second.
"Im sorry, Liam" he apologizes and I shake my head "its ok" I respond and he looks down. "I like you, princess" he says "I like you too, your my best friend why wouldnt I?" I say and he still looks down "no I mean as- nevermind, best friends forever" and he sighs. "Best friends forever" I stand.
*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Earth too princess!" Zayn shouts and I snap out of my flash back. "Yes?" I ask and he looks at me "are you alright?" He asked and I nod "yea" I assured and he lets go of the conversation. Then we go sit on the bench i look at it and trace my finger over the words that take me way back 'LiamAndZayn4Ever' still jammed together. "Liam remember when we were ten?" He ask and i nod "when I kissed you?" He asked and my eyes widen then I nod "Im sorry" he dragged out and I look at his glossy red eyes and spoke "you didnt do anything wrong" I assured.

"I did" he argues and I scoot closer to him to where are legs are touching then put my hand on his leg "Zayn why are you still apologizing, I said it was fine" I worry and he looks down. I turn my head so I'm looking straight ahead and I can feel him stairing at me then his eyes trail down to my lips. I see him cleng his jaw then I look at him and his eyes are closed as he faced ahead. "Zee, what's wrong?" I asked completely worried. "I just-" he starts then I bite my lip which catches his attention, werewolf hearing, then he leans in and kisses me I kiss back then he stops "ugh, what is wrong with me" he mumbles to himself. "Control what zee?" I ask and he looks ahead and shake some memory out his head. "Nothing" he lied and I know its a lie he always looks away from me when he lies. "Dont lie to me" I plead and he sighed, "I'm just tired, can we go back home?" He asked and I nod "yea lets go."