Part 4

Me and Corey walk out of the bathroom. I knew that today would be a long day. I also knew that Colby was pissed at me. Thankfully I only had one more class with him the rest of the day. Corey and I walked to our math class and took a seat in the back so no one would talk to us. I explained to Corey what happened in the bathroom. "He was going to kiss you," he said, hitting my arm gently. "I wish he was, you know how much I like him." I tell him. Then my best friend, also Corey's girlfriend, Maddy walks in a sits by us. "Dude, Sam, what happened?" she asks, clearly interested in the situation. I sigh, and lean my head on my arm. "I won't tell Colby what's bothering me, and now he's pissed off. He was about to do something when Corey walked in." I explain, and Maddy grins widely. "He was gonna kiss you!" I laugh, and shake my head. "That's exactly what Corey said." Corey smiles, and wraps his arm around her shoulder. "Great minds think alike." The class goes by fairly quickly, so the three of us swiftly leave the room. History as last period...with Colby. Where I sit next to him. Kill me. I trudge into the classroom, and sink into my seat near the back of the room. About thirty seconds before the bell rings, Colby takes his seat next to me. I pretend I don't notice him, and focus on what the teacher is saying. "Today, you will be pairing up with the person you're sitting next to. I'll pass out the packets now." I internally groan, and wish death upon Mrs. Eden. I start working on the stupid questions when it gets passed to me, and try not to think about Colby. "So, uh..." he mumbles, but I ignore him. "Look, Sam, I don't know what I did wrong, but I'm sorry" he said sounding really sad. I kinda felt bad, but I was still mad. "Whatever, just forget anything happened" I say and start working on my work again.  About half way through class I felt Colby touch my leg. I didn't think anything of it at first, until it keeps happening. I look over at him but hes looking at his paper. What the hell is his problem?