Part 7

Sams P.O.V
I pulled away from Colby. "Colby.... You cant like me.. Im a nerd" I say looking down. "Sammy, I dont care, your everything to me" he said putting his hand on mine. I look down at the couch. "Sam....?" Colby asked lifting my head with his fingers. I look up at him. "Sam, i-i, Im sorry,, I shouldn't have kissed you" he said getting up. "Wait!" I say grabbing his hand. He doesn't trun around, he keeps looking at the door. "Colby.. " I say kissing his neck. "Sam.... W-what.. Are you doing?" He asked turning around to look at me. "Showing you something" I say kissing his neck agian. He slightly pushes me back, and I give him my signature puppy dog eyes. He sighs, and wraps his arms around my waist. "You and your damn eyes." He mumbles, and presses a deep kiss to my lips. I smile in satisfaction, and sling my arms around his waist. As we get more "heated," he slightly walks us forward. Well, for him it's forward. He doesn't stop until i feel my legs hit the foot of the couch. I stumble back, and he grins down at me. "Hey." I smile. "Hi." He presses his lips to mine again, and I happily kiss back. Time passes, and all of a sudden he pulls back. "Well shit." He mumbles. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion, and look down to where he's looking. Oh. My eyes widen slightly, and he sheepishly smiles at me. "Uh, y'know, I-uh...Can't help it." I smirk. "But someone can always help you." He gulps. "You're a kinky shit, aren't you?" He whispers by my ear, causing me to shiver. "N-no, only, uh-" He chuckles, and shakes his head. Our lips mash together once more, progressing slowly into more than that. I decide to be brave, and use my mild strength to flip over top of Colby. He gasps in surprise, especially when i straddle his waist. I lean down once more, and sloppily kiss him.

Part 2??!?!?!?!?!!