1

Author POV

Uzumaki Namikaze family.

Mother- Kushina.(female)
Father- Minato.(male)
1st child- Menma.(male)
2nd child- Morgan.(female)
3rd child- Naru.(male)
4th child- Naruto Jr. (male)
5th child- Mina.(female)
6th child- Naruko.(female)
7th child- Karuto.(male)

Kuruma speaking.
Thinking
Hurizen talking.
Menma/Morgan/Naru talking to each other
______________________________________

Today's the 10 October. 3 children are going to be born. We are going to skip some time to where Minato defeats the nine tails fox. Lord 3rd sacrifice his life to protect the village. Hurizen Sarutobi seals half of the nine tails back in Kushina the other half in Naruto, but before he dies he sealed his soul in Naruto.

3 years later.

A little boy with 3 whiskers on his face, he has blonde hair and ocean blue eyes. This little boy is called Naruto Jr Uzumaki Namikaze and he is getting fucked up by the villagers. He kept begging for them to stop but they never listened to him. Once they got bored they left him. He then passed out.

Naruto POV.

I woke up in a sewers. Huh never imagined that we has sewers in the hidden leaf village. I went to a dark room.
"Hello?" I said.
Hello Naruto-kun.
"Huh come out," I said. A old man walked out of the shadows it was the 3rd hokage.
"L-Lord third?" I asked. He nodded.
Naruto how have you been?
"Good but how do you know me?" I asked.
Its because he seal me and his soul within you, Jr.
"Who said that?" I asked. I started to panic.
Don't worry Naruto-kun he's not going to hurt you.
How do you know old man?
That doesn't matter.
I'm the great nine tailed fox and you're my jinchurriki.
"What's your name?" I asked the fox. The fox looked shocked. He then smiled.
Kuruma. I nodded and started to disappeared.
Naruto you are going back to the real world we'll talk tonight. I nodded.

I woke up on a cold ground. I looked at the sky it was already dark. Shit have to go home. I ran home. Lucky for me no one was out. I arrived home. I walked in and saw no mom. No dad. Only sisters.
"Oh look its the demon," laughed my 5 minutes younger sister Mina.
"Haha yeah," said my 9 minutes younger sister Naruko.
"Shut up you two or no dinner!" Shouted someone.
"Yeah if you don't feed us we'll tell mommy and daddy," fired Mina.
"Like I give two shits. Don't forget I'm 14 years older than you and I'm the Uzumaki clan heir," said the girl again. I know this voice. Its Morgan. I walked into the dining room and saw Morgan and her boyfriend Kakashi Hatake. I smiled.
"Hey Morgan-san and Kakashi-san," I smiled. Kakashi patted my head.
"Hello foxy," he smiled. He has his mask on. I blushed at my nickname.
"Mina! Naruko! Dinner!" Shouted Morgan.
"Coming sis!" They shouted back. They ran into the dining room and sat down. Mina and Naruko sat down. I sat next to Kakashi-san. Morgan sat on the opposite side of Kakashi. So its like this.

If you're wondering where mommy and daddy are they're having a break from us

If you're wondering where mommy and daddy are they're having a break from us. Today's Monday. In 4 days time its mine, Mina and Naruko birthday party. I plan on staying in my room. Anyway, my older siblings take care of us one day a week.

Monday- Morgan
Tuesday- Mom and dad
Wednesday- Menma
Thursday- Mom and dad
Friday- mom and dad
Saturday- Naru
Sunday- Tsunade or Jiraiya

If you are wondering why there are 2 legendary sannin looking after us its because my siblings and parents are busy so they have to look after us. One of them or both. They don't care.
"Thanks for the food," we all said.

After dinner.

I helped sis put away all the clean dishes away. Kakashi's playing with my sisters. To be honest... I hate them two. They get everything that they want.
"Jr have you met the nine tails yet?" Asked Morgan.
"Yes. And his name is Kuruma. I also met the 3rs," I smiled. She smiled back.
"I already knew what the nine tails name is," she laughed.
"How?" I asked.
"Don't forget that I'm the princess of all tailed beasts," she smiled.
"Oh yeah. I forgot," I laughed. She giggled. And put the towel down.
"So what are you doing tomorrow?" She asked.
"You know training. Talking to Jiji Danzo. Learning jutsu. Making seals. Hiding," I replied. She sighs.
"You're going shopping with me. Before you ask none of the shopkeepers can kick you out if you're with me," she smiled. I nodded and went to my room. Well its a cabinet, but its alright, I guess. All I have in my room is a ripped mattress and a broken wardrobe. I sigh. I went to my bed and fell asleep.

In my mindspace.

Hey kit.
"Hey Kuruma-nii," I smiled.
Hello Naruto-kun.
"Hey Hurizen-jiji," I smiled.
So kit why weren't your parents at home?
"Its because they're at a nice hotel on Mondays, Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays," I replied.
Who is looking after you and your sisters?
"Monday is Morgan and her boyfriend. Wednesday is Menma and his girlfriend. Saturday is Naru with his boyfriend. Finally, Sunday is baa-chan Tsunade or ero-sannin Jiraiya or its both," I replied.
Wait Morgan is no longer emotionless and Naru is gay? I nodded.
Makes sense. (Laughs).
Jr how is your parents?
"Well mom and dad they don't like me. They only care for my younger siblings Mina and Naruko. They don't care if I get beaten up by the villagers," I said.
I'm sorry kit.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
Its my fault that you get beaten up by the villagers. He looks sad.
"Don't worry Kuruma-nii," I smiled. He smiled back.
So Minato and Kushina neglected you for Mina and Naruko? He looks pissed off. Man that doesn't look good.
Kit do you want me to train you tomorrow?
"Tomorrow no. Wednesday yes," I smiled.
What do you mean?
"I'm going shopping with my sister. The princess of all tailed beasts," I sang.
Oh god no! Not Morgan-sama.
"Yes its Morgan-chan," I smiled.
Well it day time I say you should get up. I nodded and disappeared.

In the real world.

I woke up. I got a blue shirt, red shorts, green wristbands and a Orange towel. I headed to the bathroom and locked it. I turned on the shower. I jumped in. Man this hits the spot with all my cuts.

After my nice beautiful shower I got changed into the clothes that I brought with me. To be honest the only rooms I'm allowed in is my 'room', the kitchen, the living room, hallway, bathroom and dining room. Just so my sisters don't see the demon in their decorated bedroom.

I walked downstairs and saw my fucking abusive parents but no Mina or Naruko.
"So Morgan are you training the girls soon?" Asked dad.
"No I can't be everywhere at once, father," she said.

1197 words.