two.

kimberlee burke

kimmylee: bestie pulled up to the function 🤪tagged: @anthonywildeanthonywilde, kaitlinburke, prettymuch, zionkuwonu, brandon_arreaga, therealnickmara and 678,688 others

tagged: @anthonywilde
anthonywilde, kaitlinburke, prettymuch, zionkuwonu, brandon_arreaga, therealnickmara and 678,688 others

userone: guys i found the girl brandon was holding hands with in that video
↠ liked by 2,404 others
usertwo: it was like for two seconds ^ and he liked her picture they're clearly just friends
userthree: um let's not forget about charlotte
userfour: and national gf day is tm watch brandon post her you guys are delusional

zionkuwonu: it don't start til we get there 🥳
↠ liked by kimmylee, brandon_arreaga and 5,824 others
userfive: sdyhvjiib whatttttt ^
anthonywilde: @zionkuwonu dance battle when you touch down?
zionkuwonu: oh say lesssss @anthonywilde

• • • •

the clock had struck just ten pm and kimberlee already had a full house, it wasn't the turnout she had expected not truly realizing how many relationships she had built with people over the years. she couldn't deny it she truly felt loved as people showed up at one place just to ring in her nineteenth.

"why are you alone in this corner?" kaitlin walked over to her younger sister who leaned against the kitchen counter dazed off into the crowd as if she was missing something.

"i'm waiting for someone that's all" kimberlee hoped the answer would please her sister enough that she would walk away but of course all if did was open up a can of worms for the older girl.

"don't tell me you invited ian" kaitlin groaned pulling two glasses off the counter top and filling them to her liking before she looked back at her sister who gave her the stare of death like she had said the wrong thing at the wrong time.

"are you crazy no i did not and if he shows up call the cops" kimberlee turned away from her sister focusing back on the crowd looking at the familiar faces but none matching the face she really was eager to see tonight.

"well loosen up it's your birthday" kaitlin bumped hips with the girl before holding a drink in front of her which made kimberlee give her a sly smile as she took the drink and shook her head before taking the drink down in one gulp leaving kaitlin in a state of amazement on how she was able to do it without flinching.