Chapter Six

Bella jumps out of her truck slamming the door

Bella jumps out of her truck slamming the door. Rain pouring down causing her to be soaking wet.

Bella eyes snapped to the clearing by the trees to see Jacob come out followed by Reagan and Sam.

Bella scoffed at Reagan following him.

Reagan and the pack step into the clearing, as well, half clothed. All Reagan had on was sports bra and leggings.

Their movements almost synchronized. Their expressions simultaneously alter into fury when they see. Paul spins on Jacob.

" What the hell have you done?!" Paul accused pointing his finger in Jacobs direction.

" I didn't tell her. You'd know if I did." Jacob simply said.

" She's here, isn't see?" Paul shouted.

" Bella, there's nothing to see here. You should go home." Both Reagan and Sam said in unison.

That's just fucking creepy guys. Emery told them with their mind link.

" Not until I know what you did to Jacob!"

" What we did?" Reagan yelled stepping closer to Bella.

" Yeah what Reagan did you get so jealous of me you had force him into whatever you did just so you could fuck him?" Bella spat at Reagan.

Reagan took a deep breath and made her hands into fist calming herself down.

Paul watched fearful because a mad Reagan was Satan on wheels.

Terrifying

" You heard me Reagan what you getting around the group? Paul, Emery? Now Jacob. He's mine so back off." Bella said stepping closer to Reagan.

" Look you little bitch." Reagan started before shoving her finger in Bella's face.

" for one I haven't had sex yet so suck my left fucking toe and two im definitely not jealous of you. Lie. And unlike you I'm not stringing one guy along while I'm in love with a bloodsucker." Reagan spat back at Bella

Bella said nothing only punching Reagan dead in the face.

Reagan hand snapped to the side. Anger start pumping through her veins.

" Yeah well at least I'm not in love with Jacob!" Bella shouted out without thinking.

Jacob stepped in front of Bella protectively, facing Reagan.

" Both of you calm down-" Sam tried to tell them.

" Sam, she knows things about the bloodsuckers. She's been on the inside she can help-" Jacob tried to explain.

" Like that leech lovers gonna help us." The tall girl shouted.

" Watch what you call her." Jacob snarled at Reagan.