✧2✧ White

We walked into the school and Aaron handed me my papers. We walked around the hallways and Aaron dropped me off at my class. I gave him a peek on the cheek and he smirked before walking off to his class.

I opened up the classroom door and found a seat in the back of the class. I looked around.

Nobody had said anything yet so hopefully, no one knew who I was. I stared at the front of the classroom and the teacher began their lesson.

Everyone seemed to already have friends and know each other, meanwhile, I had no one.

"Psst..." I heard someone whisper.

I felt a cold aura around me and I shivered in my spot.

"Its all your fault..." I looked around me and my eyes widened.

"Whos there?" I mumbled confusedly.

"You its your fault.." I looked around the room again but couldn't see anyone near me.

There was no one around me who was talking to me and everyone else who was talking was laughing and talking with their friends.

"I hope you live a living hell." I immediately raised my hand and the teacher looked in my direction.

"Yes?"

"Can I use the washroom?" They nodded their head and I got up out of my seat.

I began to walk towards the door and once I was out I booked it to the washroom. I threw open the washroom door panting and ran over to the sink.

I turned on the water and let it run till it was cold. I looked down then splashed a bit of water in my face.

I sighed then looked back up. I looked into the mirror and felt my breath hick.

"So you see me.." She mumbled.

Behind me, I could see a girl with hair like snow and a black flowy dress.

"J-Jenny??" I asked confused.

I turned around to look at the girl and began to approach her. I reached to touch her but my hand went right through.

I jumped back in surprise and she looked up at me.

"What the hell do you want??" I asked confused.

"You're the reason I'm dead now you'll pay for it." She growled.

"Oh hell no," I replied.

I turned away from Jenny and ran towards the door. I threw it open but before I could get any further I felt something grab me.

"Oh come on.," I mumbled.

I was dragged back into the washroom and the door was slammed shut. I was put back in front of an angry Jenny and I chuckled.

"Uh look I don't know about you but I have class now so-"

"You took my life you will now do as I say!" She yelled.

I rubbed the back of my neck and backed up to the wall.

"What the hell are you a ghost?" I asked.

"Yes I'm dead what else would I be!?" She yelled.

"Alright alright!" I replied putting my hands on my ears.

"So then how can I see you?"

Jenny rolled her eyes and approached me.

"Because I'm here to haunt you!" She said giving me a small smile.

"Yea great okay I've got class just haunt me when I get home.." I mumbled annoyed.

I walked right through Jenny and began to head towards the door. I opened up the door and headed down the hall.

Once I returned to my classroom I took my seat and stared back at the front.

From the corner of my eye I noticed Jenny going through the wall she was floating over me and I gulped nervously.

She stopped in front of my desk and bent down to my level.

"I'm gonna make you fail school." She mumbled.

"Since you're a ghost can you scare the crap outta anyone?" I asked my eyes letting up.

"Yes, did you just ignore me?" She asked.

"Wanna bug my class," I said smiling a bright smile.

She raised her eyebrow and gave me a pissed off look.

"Well, I am a little bored.." She mumbled.

She began to float back up into the air and she flew over to my teacher.

She stopped in front of my teacher and reached out to grab her arm. My teacher began to scream and she stared at Jenny.

I'm not sure what she did but the teacher began to back up to another side of the class. She screamed in horror and dropped down to the floor.

She covered her face with her hands and screamed.

Other teachers began rushing in the room and she began yelling about a ghost and how it touched her.

Everyone looked at each other like she was crazy and the other teachers escorted her out of the room.

Jenny floated back over to me with a grin on her face and I smiled.

"I'm not sure what the hell you just did but good for you!" I whisper yelled.

Another teacher walked into the room and all eyes were on her.

"Students you may do as you please for now and wait for the bell to your next class." She walked out of the class and people began cheering.

I got up from my seat and grabbed my bag.

"Where are you going?" Jenny asked.

"Uh, I don't know I'm definitely not staying around here the ghost might get me too." I laughed.

I walked out of the room and as I walked down the hallway I sensed something strange but familiar.

I looked up and met eyes with a familiar looking white-haired boy. He looked over at me and a small smirk appeared on his face.

I looked over at the side to Jenny and I could see the rage building up in her.

"Hello, Aphmau... Hello Jenny."