Chapter 5

I Want Moments With You

Chapter 5

"You broke up with Danielle for me" Kaley whispered to Liam.

He nodded, "Yeah." She smiled and gave him a hug, Liam was perfect for her.

"Yay! A new couple! I'll be forever lonely with Niall..." Harry said in mock hurt.

"Actually, I have a date tonight!" Niall said happily.

"You have Caroline..." I mumbled. Looking at Harry.

"Actually..." he began. I gave him an odd look.

"Actually what?" I asked a little harshly.

"She thought I was cheating on her... so we sort of broke up..."

I gasped a little. Why would she think he was cheating? "Why would she think that?" Niall asked him with suspicion, "Unless you really were..."

"Oh, yeah, I was so cheating." he mumbled sarcastically.

"Oh, OK, right... Uh... well, we can go in now!" Zayn mumbled. I nodded and hopped off of Louis' lap and out of the car. Louis came out after me and I walked up to the door, using the key they gave me, I slipped it in and sighed as it revealed an empty living room. I looked around the room and spotted something in the corner. It was my old teddy bear. I frowned and walked over to it, bending down, I picked it up.

I looked at the teddy bear, I had gotten rid of this when my mom got rid of all of my things... there was a note attached to the bears fur, it read, You should take better care of your things, like your sister, you'll see her soon. Let's see if you remember, she'll be the one you least expect, actually, she's already met you. Being..., the word was scratched out, and all...

Louis looked over my shoulder, "Why are the other words scratched out?" he asked.

"Good question... we need to burn this teddy bear..." I mumbled. Nothing good could come from it.

"What, why?"

I shook my head, "Do you want to show everyone else the note?"

He bobbed his head up and down. I sighed and we walked outside again. Everyone looked at us suspiciously.

"What is that..?" Liam asked leaning into see the letter.

"It's a note.." I mumbled.

As the rest of the boys read the note, I walked over to Harry and Louis, "I thought... who did she think you cheated with?" I asked smirking slightly. Harry's cheeks turned light pink, and Louis wrapped his arms around me.

"I uh... she thought I was cheating on her... with you..." he trailed off.

"Seriously?" I said with a humorless laugh.

"As ever." he mumbled. I snuggled into Louis more.

"Nice... First time you ever told me a lie!" I grinned up to him, and his mesmerizing green eyes looked at me. Louis looked down at me, and I grinned up at him.

"Management called, we have an hour to pack, the tour starts now." Liam called and I thought back to my destroyed bags. I grabbed Louis' hand and he followed me back into the house. The boys didn't want any of us to be alone while in the house, so Zayn and Perrie, Liam and Kaley, Louis and I, and Harry and Niall, all stuck together, it worked out perfectly. We walked up to Louis' room and started throwing my things into the bag, putting the now shut off music box back in the bag where it belonged to. I looked around the room for anything else, when I saw it. The teddy bear.