Chapter 3

I Want Moments With You

Chapter 3

"I'm sorry." Harry mumbled. I shook my head.

"No, that's why I don't tell anyone. I don't want your 'sorry's they mean nothing." I said, not trying to sound harsh but coming off that way anyway.

Harry sighed, "Okay, I wont say it again. Get dressed, you have your first rehearsal today." he mumbled, standing up and exiting the small room.

Mumbling nonsense, I stood up and headed towards the shower. The warm water relaxed my sore mussels. I just told him everything. I thought to myself.

As I jumped out of the shower, I wrapped a towel around myself. I wonder how Kaley would react if I told her I had told Harry everything. Besides, he has a girlfriend.

I decided to tell Kaley that I told Harry, through a text, so she wouldn't scream at me in front of everyone. Picking up my phone, I clicked on Kaley's name.

I told Harry... everything. Melony, st*rms, everything. Don't get mad. Don't scream that I like him. Be quiet, we'll talk later.

I lied my phone on the counter and walked over to my un-packed suit cases. Taking out a blue dress that I bought a while back. The dress came down to my mid-thigh area and had a black belt that I added for extra effect. I left my hair alone and slipped on some black ballet flats. I walked out of the room after grabbing my purse and slipping my phone into a pocket on it.

"You look nice." Louis complimented me with a smirk. I grinned back at him.

"Thanks." I mumbled, and then wondered, was he stalking me this entire time? That perv...

"Yeah, no problem. Listen, Harry told me everything you told him..." I froze and I felt my face pale. That bastard, I hate Harry now. It's official. As I turned to Louis again, I looked at the ground.

"So, Melony, your sister got kidnapped? You mom really thinks it was you who got kidnapped? Well, not really you... Your sister, who is supposed to be you... Just never mind, it's too hard to explain!" he shouted the last part, causing me to smile a little at his stupidity.

"I suppose by the way you lied out the facts." I said to him. He glared at me a little.

"Why did you tell me this, Louis?" I asked and put my purse on my shoulder.

"I don't know." he mumbled.

"I mean, I already knew my sister got kidnapped and I am her. In a sense." I muttered.

"Yeah..." as Louis looked at the floor, I walked out of the door, thinking about something.

"Lou, why did he tell you? Does he like gossiping about other people's lives'" I questioned him. He gave me a slight smirk.

"It's not called Larry Stylinson for nothing." he stuck out his tongue at me. I gladly returned it and soon we found ourselves against a wall, him in front of me, staring at me. His hands on either side of my head. I stared at Louis. I didn't know what he was about to do, but I had a strange sense of knowing. I think I knew.

I knew this is the best thing... "Eleanor." I stated. Keeping a straight face as he returned from a mild state of... shock.

"Right..." Louis pulled away, and put his hands at his sides again. I sighed and felt tears prick my eyes.

"I uh..." I ran away from him, headed no where in mind.

"Wait!" I heard Louis shout and he raced after me, "I'm sorry about what I did... or almost did." he muttered.