"You could always stay here with us Exy, you know I love having you around." Ryan said handing Tim some money.

"I wouldn't want to be a bother." Exy said.

"You? Never." Ryan said shaking her hair "I always tell Tim, this is the type of girl he needs to go out with, especially if she can cook like you."

"Ryan!" Tim says opening the door and pulling Exy through it who's laughing.

Inside the car and on the way to the store Tim turns to Exy and says "You know, you could stay with is. I don't mind. You can sleep on my bed, I'll take the couch."

"I'll think about it 33, thanks for the offer." She said.

After getting the food ingredients they set off to the toiletries. Where she has Tim get her a deodorant and toothbrush while she went off to buy more personal things. She ask's him to meet her in the women's clothes were he finds her in the underwear section.

"Hey" she says when she spots him. After seeing how uncomfortable he looked she adds "Is Tim scared of panties? I would have thought he'd seen tons of them before." She pokes him.

"Funny." Tim says putting the deodorant in the cart.

"Sorry I just need some of these considering I have none on right now and it's not really comfortable." She stopped talking when she noticed Tim's face turning red.

"Ummm" Tim started to say

"Sorry, I promise I'll wash these for you if that's what you're worried about." Exy pulled on the basketball shorts.

"Wait.... What?" Tim said running his hand through his hair.

"Umm, maybe I shouldn't have said that" Exy giggled embarrassed.

"So what you're saying is you're commando right now?" Tim added with a nervous laugh.

"I think we have everything we need, we can leave now." Exy says ignoring his question and hurrying off to the nearest cashier.

They get back home and Exy cooks them dinner while managing to put her clothes in the dryer and adding another load to the washer. Elena has yet to answer her call. The pasta is ready along with the bread she toasted in the oven and a salad she made. She serves the boys and herself a plate.

"Wow, this is so good. You never cease to amaze us with your cooking skills. Why can't you get locked out every day?" Ryan said putting  a forkful of Pasta into her mouth.

"It is really good Exy Thank You." Tim says.

After dinner Exy helps Tim pick up the dishes even though he told her he had it. They put the extra food in containers and put it away. Both start washing the dishes together, Tim washing, Exy rinsing and putting them on the stand to dry. Half way through the dirty dishes Tim has to reach across Exy to get more soap, His arm slightly touches her stomach that they are so close if Tim tilted his head a little he could peck her lips, but he doesn't. Exy stands there frozen as a chill runs up her spine.

When they are done they go into the living room to watch some Tv, Exy get's up to check on and fold the clothes a couple times. Tim helps after he realizes she has washed all the clothes in the hamper. Ryan is in his room getting ready for his night shift for work when Tim knocks on his door to give him his now washed clothes. Giving him another reason to love, Exyadeth.

They settle into the same couch to watch a movie, Exy keeps her phone close by just in case, but after 20 minutes into the movie she has fallen asleep and is now leaning against Tim. When the movie is done its 11:30pm and he decides to put her in his bed. He's in his bathroom washing his teeth when he drops the mouth wash waking Exy up.