t w o

" escape "

"You're in place, worse than hell, princess." He spoke and with that he left, leaving her sitting on the cold, hard ground.

Athena Castille 

She sat there filled with worry. Just for the things of what the guard said. And she even didn't know about what happened to her best friends 

The door begins to open and there stood that guard that answered all of her questions. 

"Come on, you are getting out." He smiled. Athena had no choice but to smile back. He got keys and unlocked her from the chains. 

After that he quickly grabbed her hand putting it behind her back. 

"Wait, I need to talk to you." She said trying to get her hands out. 

"What about?" The guard simply asked, continuing to hold her hands, tightly. 

"If you just let me go and I will face you, we can talk." Athena knew what she was doing. After all, she was planning it all last night. The guard stupidly enough lets her go making her face him. 

Athena smirked and then, punched him in the gut. She made a run for it. She runs down the dark and long hallway to reach a door. She opens the door to see two guards standing there. The guards looked down at her, confused. 

"Get her!" A voice called behind her. The guards reached their hands for her but she was too quick, she got away.

She stops running to see, she was in a house. A big one too. It was modern and expensive. She gazed in awe looking at the interior.

She runs over to the big door that reached the ceiling and tried to open but an alarm noise ringed throughout the house.  

"Where are you going, baby girl?" A familiar voice said behind her. She didn't want to turn around. In fact, she was scared shit of the punishment. "Turn around." He said, calmly. Athena felt some how, safe? 

She slowly but surely turned around to see the most attentive man. Physically, he looked like he was in his early twenties. He was tall and muscular. His brown hair swooped at one side, fitting him to perfection. His hazel eyes, giving her a piercing look, which made her a little bit uncomfortable. He was wearing a white shirt with some black ripped pants which fit him very well. 

She stared at him and he stared back. Immediately, the guards came from behind this guy and grabbed her hands. She tried to get out but it was difficult. 

"You tried and escape then that alarm goes off. You can't leave here. This place is too secured to ever leave. Even if you leave you can't find your way to the city because it's very far away from here," He laughs and starts walking closer to her. "And I don't want you to leave, baby." He looks at her with puppy dog eyes.

"Besides I love you. And soon you will love me too." He walks up in front of Athena. He lifts up Athena's face with his index finger, leaning in. Athena notices this and quickly turns her head to the right. He suddenly starts to laugh.

"Send her upstairs to my room. Once you are in there. Bring a whip, the butt plugs, handcuffs, and the other stuff in the room." Athena's eyes widened,  who was he going to use all those things on? Surely not her. The man closed humming like he was thinking. "Oh, we have to get rid of the two girls because their useless." With that, he left.

Athena screamed, kicked, and cried. She cried because her best friends since childhood were going to die or something just because of this one guy that wants Athena only.

The guards finally let her go on the comfortable bed and locked the room. Athena curved to a ball and cried her heart out.

+

Ethan Dolan

He walked into his room to see his baby girl sleeping peacefully. He went over to her to kiss the top of her forehead.

"She is so cute when she sleeps," He thinks in his mind. He was so addicted to her and He just wants her to love him the way, He loves her. The first day he saw her, he just knew she was going to be his.

I parked my car nearby the shopping mall but not too close because I didn't want anyone to find out who I was.

Then, out of nowhere, those three girls came walking by my car. And boy was the one in middle hot. The way her hips moved as she walked. And that dress she was wearing made my dick slightly hard. I licked my lips, just looking at her. I wonder what she looks like when she sucking my dick.

"Ethan get a hold of yourself." I thought.

I pulled out my phone and dial Grayson, my twin brother.

"Gray, I have the girl that I think is perfect."

It felt like yesterday that he meet her. He decided to take a shower so he stripped, leaving his phone on the bedside next to Athena. He went to the bathroom to take a bath.

+

Athena Castille

Once he was gone to the bathroom, she opened her eyes. She wasn't fully asleep when the guy came in. And once he kissed her forehead, she was wide awake.

She got up slowly and got his phone and dialing 911. Placing it on her ear.

"911, what's your emergency?" A lady said on the other line. Before Athena could say anything, she heard someone yell, "What are you doing?"