o n e

" locked up "

Athena Castille

Her eyes fluttered open. Immediately, her head shot up which made it to hurt her. She was confused and mostly cold. She looked around, not knowing her surroundings. It was a cell. One window let out some sunlight while it was locked with chains. Then, a big cell door.

Next to the door on the outside, stood a man. He was buff and wearing all black. He had blond hair and fair skin.

"Where am I? Who are you? Can you please tell me?" She questioned taking the guard by surprise. He turned towards her with a smile but quickly turned back.

He slowly walked away and murmured something that Athena couldn't catch.

She tried to get up and walk towards the guard but got thrown back. She was handcuffed to the wall.

"Well, well. Baby girl, you're awake." A masculine voice come from outside the cell. Somewhere in the darkness.

"Who are you?" Athena asked, looking into the darkness.

"Baby girl, that's not something you need to know right now." This mysterious voice said.

"Can you please stop calling me baby girl?" Athena yelled. She was frustrated. She was not getting the answers that she wanted. "Where the fuck am I?" She asked.

"Stop asking questions. That will only get you in trouble." He said calmly. Athena grew confused. What kind of "trouble?"

"Anyways, till we see each other again." He added and Athena heard his footsteps fading away

"No! Please come back! What do you mean by till we see each other again?" She called for him but to hear no one.

Her tears started to fall. "Please just come back." Her voice cracked, as she sobbed.

She lied down on the cold floor and tried to calm herself down from crying. She didn't remember much.

Everything she did remember was that her and her best friends were getting ready to have fun. They got in a Uber, going to the nearest bar. Which was twenty miles from Athena's home. Then, she got drunk and forgot. And now she here, trapped inside a cell with no information where she is.

Her crying stopped after a few minutes past by. She used all of her strength and get to the door but it was useless. The chains pulled her back.

Her tears started fall again. She wiggled and tried to get out of the chains. But again it was no use.

"You know you can't get out of those chains." A man's voice said, coming into where Athena can see him.

It was the guy that Athena saw first and just smiled the left.

"Oh, I didn't know that." Athena spoke sarcastically. She rolled her eyes as the blond hair man laughed.

"You want to know why you're here, right?" He asked, looking into her beautiful hazel eyes. Immediately, Athena's eyes lit up. He's heart fluttered as if he was growing feelings. But he couldn't or else he will be killed for having eyes for boss's girl. "But I can't tell you." He added, smiling; waiting for Athena's smart remark.

"Wow, you got my hopes up for nothing." He laughed softly and slightly biting his lip.

"But I can tell you that you need to behave. Listen to what everyone tells you. If you don't you will get punished and you don't want to get punished, promise me." He says and sighs.

"What is the punishment?" Athena asks, interested in what he was saying.

"It depends on what you have done but if you get punished a lot, I wouldn't want to be you." He quickly answered her question.

She was now a little frightened. But continued to ask her questions. "Why am I here?"

"Why?" He asked, shaking his head; smiling. "Because when someone is watching you for a few years that is a criminal mastermind. He might have grown feelings for you. Being the person he is, when he wants something, he gets it. And will stop at nothing to get it." And with that he stoped and went back to the position that she first saw him in.

Athena was speechless and surprise that someone was watching her for years. And she didn't suspect anything.

"I suggest you get some sleep because tommorow going to be a long day." The guard said, slightly turning his head towards her.

"Wait, I have one more question." She said and the guard nodded.

"Where am I?"

"You're in place, worse than hell, princess." He spoke and with that he left, leaving her sitting on the cold, hard ground.